My mother and my hair.

Ariana4000

My mother has been complaining about my hair being in this bun for like a month straight. She keeps telling me that I need to do my hair. It looks nappy. My bun is tired. Blah Blah Blah. She has recently cut all her hair off and it is about 2 inches long. I am so sick of hearing about my bun. :mad: She told me that it is trifling for me to wear a bun so much. I do wear my hair out for special occasions, but I guess she wants it out every week or so.

jtsupanova

Its your hair do what you want to (although your mother maybe annoying)
As long as your bun looks nice to you ROCK IT

Ariana4000

I know. I know. She is making me feel bad. She wants me to cut it short. I used to wear it really short a long time ago. But I don't want that. I need to figure out how to get her to stop talking about it.:confused:

neonbright

Ok as old as I am, my mom is notorious for doing that. Do not let your mom guilt you and cutting or changing your hairstyle, unless you want to.

CAPlush

I'm lucky enough to have a momma who wants to see my hair flowing down my back and knows I have to wear buns or pony tails to get there. But when she's ragging on me about other things (my skin or my clothes), some new cute earrings always seem to distract her... don't forget to accessorize your bun. You'll have her wanting to wear a bun!!!