My One-Year Progress Update...Pics inside :)

NuMe2004

Thanks LHCF ladies for all your maintenance tips, product advice, encouragement and support! :flowers:

With your help, I have successfully grown out my hair a few inches this past year and have perfected my flat ironing technique. Check out the comparison pics below:

-The first pic was taken on March 22, 2007 after a stylist from a hair salon washed, deep conditioned, and flat ironed my hair. I was at about arm pit length at the time.
-The second pic was taken on March 22, 2008 after I washed and flat ironed it. I think I did a better job than the salon did!!! I'm currently at bra strap length, and although I originally stated waist length as my goal, I'm happy where I'm at and wouldn't mind just another inch or two of healthy hair.

Thanks again ladies for your help. I plan to continue growing out my hair and look forward to more success in '09. Happy hair growing to ya :)!

Attachments

• Hair 3.22.07 005_LHCF.jpg
    Hair 3.22.07 005_LHCF.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 160
  • March 22 2008_LHCF.jpg
    March 22 2008_LHCF.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 185

audacity.

You are such an inspiration to me!!! I LOVE you hair and yoru progress! Congratulations on the flatironing technique it looks great!!!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Your hair is soooo pretty! You did a way better job flatironing your hair than the salon did! It looks fantastic :yep:

Fine 4s

I totally missed my starting point :)
Now I wish I had a picture when my hair was straight. I saw one from 2004 and boy oh boy even without my hair straight I know there's a difference! I thought my hair was nice then, looking back it's an embarrassment!

Congrats to you.

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
Ooooooohhhh, purty hair!! And you're right ... you did do a better job than the stylist did.

NuMe2004

Thank you soooooo much ladies for your kind words :). Again, I owe some of my progress to y'all for all your tips and support :flowers:!

Thanks also to those of you who stated that my home-made hair looked better than the salon styled do'. I'm sooo happy for that because it has helped me save a ton of moola! :grin: