My Pictures

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, I remember when I cut my hair to a "Halle" style & I thought It would never grow back....it seemed to take forever. But the minute I stopped thinking about it, I was beyond shoulder length... not to mention that I cut it back up to my neck . But my point here is.... don't worry about it... before u know it, it'll be on your shoulders

[/ QUOTE ] I agree with Peachtree. My hair grows best when I just don't think about it!
You have made some great progress and happy growing. I also like your braids. They look great!

I'll say it again.. your braids look great!! You're making lots of progress in the growth dept as well, you're hair is coming along nicely.
Youlook really pretty in all the pics

SweetNic, your pics look great. You are very pretty and your hair looks very thick and full. And those braids look so pretty!! Man, I wish I could do my own braids like that.

Your hair looks great, what a good job!!

Congratulations on your graduation!!!!!!

You have two reasons to
dance7.gif

Thank you all. It's definitely a struggle to deal with my hair but I've made a lot of progress. This is the healthiest that my hair has been in a while - thanks to this board and the blackhaircare board.

I started my braids on Tuesday, did enough to put it in a pony tail for work and finished my hair on Friday. I did a few hours every day. I took a while but I'm happy with the results. These aren't micro and they are done with human hair - 18". I cut some of the length off because it was too long.

thanks for the compliments. I do not look like kimberly Elise. I look different in every picture so- ohwell, don't get me wrong, she's a nice girl but I don't look like her.

Wow, congrats on the graduation and the growth. Love the braids, girl I wish I could to that to my own. The time would be worth it but I just don't think I could get it to look as professional as you did. Keep up the good work.

Back