My Pink CHI Arrived!!

PrettyBrownEyes

This is my first CHI iron and I just had to have pink since it is my favorite color and it was part of a special. It came with 44 Iron Guard and CHI Silk Fusion. I doubt that I will be using the Iron Guard and came close to pouring down the drain when I saw SD Alcohol 40 listed as one of the ingredients:perplexed .

Who else has a CHI and what products do you use before flat ironing with it?

I dont have one but I wanted to know where did you find a pink CHI at? Is this a newer model?

I purchased one of these from a vendor in one of the malls here in Maryland and I LOVED it. The white man who sold it to me seemed to really know about black hair and how to treat it. That's what got me hooked. Though I use no heat, other than roller setting, I love my CHI. Please keep us posted on how it's working for you.

God bless...

OOh congrats on the pink CHI , i wish theyd make a pink Sedu lol anyhoo I LOVE CHI products , theyre amazing , i own the CHi 44 iron guard and i never noticed alcohol , hmmm, what i do know is that it never dries out my hair at all and seems to be beneficial, I actually use it EVERY flat iron on semi dry hair then blow dry it dry ,, im wondering if they changed the formula,, i sent my brother to get that bottle rite now:lol::lol: and whatdya know it does have alcohol!!:eek: I had no clue, o well,I totally recommend this stuff, please give it a chancejust once just for me :)lol cuz ive had really great presses since using it O BTW i also use the Infusion and man is that stuff amazing, it seems to thicken the hair too , I love the science behind CHI!

Last edited:
Thanks ladies for your reviews on the Iron Guard and Silk Fusion.

Oh, and Ravenhairbellydancer, I didn't notice a pink Sedu but, I saw a pink Solia on folica.com.

PrettyBrownEyes said:
This is my first CHI iron and I just had to have pink since it is my favorite color and it was part of a special. It came with 44 Iron Guard and CHI Silk Fusion. I doubt that I will be using the Iron Guard and came close to pouring down the drain when I saw SD Alcohol 40 listed as one of the ingredients:perplexed .

Who else has a CHI and what products do you use before flat ironing with it?

Ooooh awesome!!! Would you mind PM'ing the link to where u got it? I love pink too..... ad have been hearing some great things about this Chi!!!! ;)

I LOVE pink too. It took everything I had not to buy the pink chi. I am considering getting the sedu it looks like it may fit my needs a little better than the chi. I thought I had hit the top of the line when I paid $65 on a ceramic flat iron from Sally's then I seen the $130 Sedu on Folica.com. That may have to be a Mother Day gift.:grin:

e$h said:
Chi silk infusion came with it too? That's a good deal!

Yes, a 2oz. bottle of Silk Fusion, an 8.5oz. bottle of 44 Iron Guard, a Free Heat Mat from Folica, and a free cosmetic bag from Folica. I thought it was a good deal.

PrettyBrownEyes said:
Yes, a 2oz. bottle of Silk Fusion, an 8.5oz. bottle of 44 Iron Guard, a Free Heat Mat from Folica, and a free cosmetic bag from Folica. I thought it was a good deal.

awesome deal!

Back