My review on Miss Jessie's leave in conditioner!

Lilmama1011

image-1452004465.png

First of all I love the smell! I can't really describe the smell, but I looked up what other's say it smells like and many have said like potent soap and I can agree that would be something I would describe the smell as. Secondly it does do what it says it does which is acts as a detangler, it makes detangling easy. I am 9 weeks post relaxer now and while detangling my whole head I only lose like 5 hairs which is shedded hair. I also like that the ingredients are good as well, because like so many of us know, a lot of her products have petroleum and even mineral oil and are expensive and have the nerve to be high up on the list! Well here are the ingredients for the leave in....

Water (Aqua), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol , Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Alcohol Denat., Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Glycine Soya (Soybean) Seed Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Citric Acid

Right now on the site the leave in is 6.60 with free shipping, and that's with the 40% off so I assume the original price is 9.24 and I do believe they have it at target for the same price, I don't know if they keep it at that price though....

If I had to rate this product I would give it a

image-730530197.png

and that's just because I'm afraid to give it a 5 star! I was sent this sample packet in the mail randomly and didn't know it existed but I'm glad she sent it. I'm the type that waits until the last minute to see if anything goes wrong with a hair product before ordering the full size. I do believe the sale ends this month so I need to move fast to purchase it. I really think it will help you ladies with detangling, you know how we love our slip! Thanks for reading!

nice review! i use their Pillow Soft Curls and love it....but am skeptical of other products because of the ingredients.

nice review! i use their Pillow Soft Curls and love it....but am skeptical of other products because of the ingredients.

i have a packet of that as well,currently using jelly soft on my edges, i also have a packet of the butter cream and curly meringue and i don't like the ingredients as well but i will use it in a bit moisturizing first with komaza hair lotion or coconut milk first just because miss jessie's has petroleum. but i want to try the creme de la creme conditioner: lick: havilland

Thanks for the review OP. I didn't see that in Target today. I purchased the Pillow Soft and the Jelly Soft today since they were on sale. When I run out of leave-ins I may check out the leave-in.

Back