My Sabino Moisture Block Results! July 2008 update!

Hey all, I know i've been away - but been busy with school & such - but Im back now with my July Updates, using Sabino Moisture Block that is! Since reading them here on the forums, I'm glad to say that I've found the "Secret" to my natural 4b hair - thanks!!! :yep:
Have a look in my album and comment!!!

My Fotki

WOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!! OMG!! I HAVE to get this lol!! Your hair looks absolutely AMAZING!! Okay. I totally need to chill....**takes five deep breaths**....good.

Does your hair feel heavy/greasy? How much did you apply?

Hey thanks everyone!!!

But no my hair didnt feel greasy at all. It was dry and swung around easily. I reccomend trying it out to see how much suits u. Plus when you wrap your hair - the next day its even shiner then when u first did it - it just swings and bounces - such a jawdropper!

OP, your hair looks awesome. I'm going to use this when I do my next length check.

Here are my questions for ya:
1. Did you apply any leave-in after washing, before applying the SMB, or was that the only product you used after washing?
2. How long did you wear you hair like that before you wet/washed again?
3. Between the time you flat-ironed and the next wash did your ends ever start to get dry or feel crispy?

OP, your hair looks awesome. I'm going to use this when I do my next length check.

Here are my questions for ya:
1. Did you apply any leave-in after washing, before applying the SMB, or was that the only product you used after washing?
2. How long did you wear you hair like that before you wet/washed again?
3. Between the time you flat-ironed and the next wash did your ends ever start to get dry or feel crispy?

1. I applied Infusium 23 Protein leave in, then Chi Straightening Guard then the Sabino.

2. I washed my hair and restyled after 1 week.

3. Nope my hair still felt moisturized and bouncy!

Back