My scalp is feels sooooooooooooo........

Halimah

Good......... yes, Good
I just moisturize my hair and then oil my scalp w/my essential oil mix I have alot of oils mix together but what really seems to stand out is that peppermint oil it has my scalp tangling and cold I like it :yep: no I :heart: it.

Does anyone else feel the same way about their essential oil mix and BTW whats in your mix?

Platinum

I added peppermint oil to my MN/Sulfur8 mix in the beginning to calm the scent. But I noticed my scalp feels cool and tingling everytime I use it. I love it!

MsGardner78

Good......... yes, Good
I just moisturize my hair and then oil my scalp w/my essential oil mix I have alot of oils mix together but what really seems to stand out is that peppermint oil it has my scalp tangling and cold I like it :yep: no I :heart: it.

Does anyone else feel the same way about their essential oil mix and BTW whats in your mix?

Peppermint oil is on my shopping list of products. What other essential oils do u use, and how do they work

Halimah

Peppermint oil is on my shopping list of products. What other essential oils do u use, and how do they work
The list goes on forever but here are mine
Amla
aloe vera
castor
jamaican black castor
cocoanut
jajoba
rosemary
lavender
tea tree
ylang ylang
vitika
MTG

Halimah

I also just apply tea tree,ylang ylang, peppermint and lavender oil to my edges and that same week I seen thicker hair.

I also forgot to add peppermint to my list above.