My Terrible Story

Nessa

Yesterday, my brother and I wanted to mow the lawn. So we were fighting (we always fight) Well fist he had grabbed the end of my two cornrows and pulled. I heard a rip.I pushed him back. Not knowing that the back of my hair was gone. I told my mom so much. I cried so much it was Hell . It took me my whole life to grow my hair that long. But I have little hair in the back of my head. But I was so mad I was gonna Kill my brother, I mean KIll(I was not playin I did not care if I went to prison)

But then I forgave him. Because I know I had little hair in the back of my head anyway. But on cornrows the end was torn. Out of those two spaces I was bald. But millemeters of hair is still there. Now I am trying to grow that space fast. Because that is part of the small lenght I have. And it will look like I have split ends.

I am trying to grow my back of my head. My head is the slowest to grow. The front grows the fastest. Well today I am still mad.

Well I am trying my best my best to grow that spot. I have cornrows right now and I am wearing it for two to three more weeks. So that it will try to grow.

Well see ya lata

Nessa,

I'm sorry to hear about this sad tale. It is terrible that this happened to you. But please know that the bigger issue is that you guys are fighting. Please do not put yourself in situations were you have to physically fight, especially not with a male. I mean it's one thing to fight for your life, in a life threatening situation. But to physically fight with another person, especially a family member, should be avoided at all costs.

It's great you both like to mow the lawn (my husband we love to have you around) but try taking turns -- it's going to be a long spring and summer! You can do the lawn next week or so; or you could do half the lawn and he can do half.

If this is not agreeable to you both, get your parents input before the fists start flying. It just really dangerous to think that it's okay to fight; please take care of yourself!

Now for you hair, be patient and pamper your scalp. Be gentle with your hair and I'm sure you'll get back on track. Take care!
wink.gif

I will try not to fight. But My brother gets on my nerves so much. MY hair is gone. But I can still try to grow it. And products that anyone swear on that could work.

Nessa,

Ohhh goodness gracious! So sorry to hear about your hair being torn. That sounds painful. Have you thought about maybe cutting your hair into a short style?? Just think about it. Your hair will grow, and it will not draw as much attention to the hair that has been lost. And I know it may be hard, by try not to fight with your brother my friend. Remember that nothing positive can ever result from fighting.
smile.gif

Blessings,
Compassion

Dear Compassion,

I am not tryin to be mad or else I will get a high blood pressure. But My hair is already chin length. That to me and everyone is very very short. And it took my whole lif to grow it that long. That is why I was mad like Hell.Well I just have to try to grow my hair fast in these cornrows.

Sounds like you have a plan Nessa, and you know what's best. Your hair should grow in no time with cornrows. Just keep conditioning it. Take care and let us know how your hair is coming along.
wink.gif

Blessings,
Compassion

Sweetcocoa,

Will Castor Oil grow my hair fast? Where can I find it? How much will it cost? Should I get Cold Pressed or Refined?
Is it thick?

Thank you for your reply.

Dear Compassion,
See my hair that is torn isn't connected to the cornrows. The cornrows are just covering it. If I leave it alone and mosturize it, it will grow. Best Luck to me.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Nessa said:
Sweetcocoa,

Will Castor Oil grow my hair fast? Where can I find it? How much will it cost? Should I get Cold Pressed or Refined?
Is it thick?

Thank you for your reply.

[/ QUOTE ]
You can apply it on your scalp with your cornrows in. It helps thicken the hair where it is thin. You can get it at the health food store(that's where I get it)...also I think they carry it at the drug stores and grocery stores.

Back