My Trip to Sally Beauty Today And I Bought...

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I threatened to go to Sally Beauty Supply today after church and I did ... :lol: ...Gosh, I'm a PJ.

Heating Cap (had one years ago and threw it away)
Wild Growth Hair Oil (First ever purchase)
Good Hair Days Pins (1 pack)
Disposable Shower caps
Sally Spray Bottle (the cute one that has a pic of Sally Beauty Supply on it)
ORS Replenishing Pak

Almost bought a hard bonnet hairdryer and a phony pony, but figured I'd wait until I read some more reviews here on LHCF. I normally don't use heat (airdry), but cha neva know...:look:

By the way, which is better the ION Hard Bonnet or Gold n' Hot?

rdm

Sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do. It is fun going to Sallys and getting new stuff.

The Ion soft bonnet made my hair frizzy. I dont know about the hard bonnet one.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
rdm said:
Sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do. It is fun going to Sallys and getting new stuff.

The Ion soft bonnet made my hair frizzy. I dont know about the hard bonnet one.

Right! Thanks for the tip in the soft bonnet. I did consider that one as well, but now I won't bother.

LovelyLionessa

Oooh, I love Sally's. I saw the title of this thread and got a little dizzy. :dizzy: :lol:

I have the pink Ion hood dryer and I like it a lot. I airdry my 99% of the time but I love this dryer for my deep conditioning treatments. I think there is a $6 off coupon this month for it, I can't remember for sure though. I also love WGO, I hope your hair likes it too. :p

antisocial

I have the Ion hard bonnet dryer and the only thing I don't like about it doesn't quite fit over my entire head when I rollerset with the gray rollers (maybe I just have a big head). Other than that it's a good dryer.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Priestess said:
Oooh, I love Sally's. I saw the title of this thread and got a little dizzy. :dizzy: :lol:

I have the pink Ion hood dryer and I like it a lot. I airdry my 99% of the time but I love this dryer for my deep conditioning treatments. I think there is a $6 off coupon this month for it, I can't remember for sure though. I also love WGO, I hope your hair likes it too. :p

Ooohhhh... OK Priestess! I LOVE PINK and I did think about that one just 'cause it's PINK.

Back off to Sally's I go..:grin:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
EMJazzy said:
I didn't know Sally's was open on Sundays?!?! :shocked: Oh Lawd you don' started something now! :sekret:

Yeah Girl! Most other "privately" owned BSSs are closed on Sunday, but not Sally! I think because it's a chain... HAVE FUN! :lol:

LovelyLionessa

january noir said:
Ooohhhh... OK Priestess! I LOVE PINK and I did think about that one just 'cause it's PINK.

Back off to Sally's I go..:grin:

It is pretty... :p

Girl, it's on, I just checked the online flyer and there is a $6 coupon out for it. Yay... happy shopping. :D

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day

january noir said:

:wave:
UPDATE!
I went to Sally's this Friday and I finally bought this hairdryer, the ION Ionic!

It is pretty!
:bdance:

MissMeWithThatIsh

I was there yesterday and last week.
So far no complaints.

I purchased red protein color filler, as well as Jherri Redding natural protein. I wanted Duo Tex because of all the reviews I read, but the reviews for JRNP seem to be just as great!

Tee

What a cute dryer! You will have to let us know how you like. I hope it's everything you expect and more!

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
It is pretty:yep:! Will you be using it for your DC's

Hi SelfStyled! Yes, I will be using it for DCs and rollersets.
I did a rollerset last night, but I airdried overnight instead of opening the box and getting the dryer out. I can't wait to use it though. Maybe next weekend.:yep:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I was there yesterday and last week.
So far no complaints.

I purchased red protein color filler, as well as Jherri Redding natural protein. I wanted Duo Tex because of all the reviews I read, but the reviews for JRNP seem to be just as great!

Hi TheLaurynDoll!
Glad to see we are helping the economy along! :yep:
What is JRNP? (I am sure when you tell me, I will be like, "DOH!" :lachen:

Eisani

I used to work @ Sally 3 nights a week after my real job and lemme just tell ya... PJ heaven AND hell :badidea:!!! Great discount (30% off the pro price in the upper right corner of price tag) plus free products almost every month but gosh, I had so much stuff in my linen closet, under the sink, in the basement, in the garage...I had a garage sale this summer and put a lot of stuff out and someone asked me if I was a professional stylist. I was almost embarrassed to say no, I just like to buy stuff. Notice I said almost :grin: This however makes it difficult to go in and buy stuff now because I hate paying the full professional price. I'm like why can't I still get the discount? I've actually been thinking about going back but ionknow...