My Weave for 2010

This is too cute!! I need details! Did you put this in yourself? I see some netting in the first pic; was a hair net sewn over your entire head? Did you use a closure? If not, how was the sew in closed? In what pattern was the hair sewn in?

TIA!!

This is too cute!! I need details! Did you put this in yourself?no I did not put this in myself I have and awesome weaveologist that makes house calls she is FAB I see some netting in the first pic yes I feel more comfortablr with netting because my hair can't take the thread ; was a hair net sewn over your entire head yes a net was used over the entire head? Did you use a closure? no she did not use a closure she close them herself and she does an awesome job at tmaking it flat If not, how was the sew in closed? In what pattern was the hair sewn in? my hair was braided with two braids around the circumfrence to secure the net on my head and the rest were going back.

TIA!!

HTH..................................................................:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Thanks for the response hun!!!! I want to attempt a sew in & think I'll use the same method your stylist used; it seems much easier than what I was going to try :giggle: .

Back