Mz.MoMo is BALD!!! Pic heavy

msdeevee

You are a great self sacrificing true friend which is very hard to find these days.

Your hair is growing like a weed. Let it grow back again so that you can donate again .

I did a second big chop on my hair last Labor Day. My hair was apl then , I wish I had thought to donate my hair because not everyone wants long hair either. My hair would have made a nice short to medium lenghth wig. Instead I watched that cold barber sweep my hair up and throw it in the garbage.

Mz.MoMo5235

We mustn't let our hair go to waste. I learned there are lots of places to donate. Even for people who can't donate (because the hair is chemically altered or not long enough) for wigs they can donate to this organization that takes hair and makes matts to suck up oil spills :)

claud-uk

MzMoZo you are one of those angels that the world needs more of. Thank you for sharing with us, I'm sure you will inspire many people not just here but out in the world. God Bless.

Triniwegian

You are such an amazing friend and I know your dedication to your friend will play a huge part in her recovery!!! Amazing!!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Whimsy

That's AWESOME!!!!
I have been holding out on donating my hair again because I wanted to get to hip....
You may have just inspired me to do a big choppychop myself (not to go bald tho lol you brave girl)

You've got a good head for a short cut. I hope your friend goes into remission and beats that cancerbastard.

ETA:

Just saw the update. Girl I love the shape and all your wavies!

Last edited:

Leslie_C

This literally brought tears to my eyes. You are an amazing woman to do that in honor of your friend! The cut looked beautiful on you and so does your update.

How is your friend doing?

A good friend of mine I went to nursing school with fought breast cancer and won. She was such an inspiration to me because this woman came to school after surgery with a j-tube (drainage tub) and didnt miss a beat. I was in awe of her strength and courage. My grandmother and aunt on my dads side were lost to breast CA (caught late stage).

God bless you, youre an angel :)

Tibbar

Mz.MoMo5235,
Your hair is looking lovely. Please keep us updated on your progress, goals and changing regimen.

I hope that your friend is doing well... She must be a beautiful person to have inspired so much support from you!

Mz.MoMo5235

This literally brought tears to my eyes. You are an amazing woman to do that in honor of your friend! The cut looked beautiful on you and so does your update.

How is your friend doing?

A good friend of mine I went to nursing school with fought breast cancer and won. She was such an inspiration to me because this woman came to school after surgery with a j-tube (drainage tub) and didnt miss a beat. I was in awe of her strength and courage. My grandmother and aunt on my dads side were lost to breast CA (caught late stage).

God bless you, youre an angel :)

She's still fighting the good fight. She inspires me all the time. She's so positive and thankful for everything she has and everyday she wakes up.

yorkpatties

Your story almost made me cry :crying3:
That is such a beautiful thing you've done. What a true friend. Someone somewhere is going to have an amazing head of hair because of you!
My prayers are with your friend.

Mz.MoMo5235

Your hair is super cute! What are your hair goals & regimen now?

sent thru my iPhone

I'm still using my org reggie. I poo when I need to (usually 1-2x per wk) or I just rinse with water. Moisturize and when I want I seal with evoo mixed with evco end eo. Then I ignore it :)

right now my only goal is to get my bun back. I miss my bun lol

Last edited:

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Yay, an update! Your curls look really cute and carefree.

I'm glad sistafriend is doing well and staying positive. How did she react when she saw your cut for the first time?

Lynnerie

I just have to say you are an AMAZING woman. You are very pretty too and because you are so supportive and have a good heart your hair will grow back even faster.

I wish I had a friend like you.