Nacidit Cream Olive Relaxer

KAT25

Okay my next relaxer is set for November and I have started to do my search on the relaxer that I will use. I came across this relaxer on roundbrushhair.com and would like to know if anyone has used it and if so what were your results. Also my last relaxer was the Mizani Butter Blend and I didn't really like it that much so I want to use something else. Do you think this would be a good choice for the next relaxer? or what would you suggest. Thank you in advance for you help

naciditalisadora16oz.gif

Ingredients: Purified Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Lanolin, Petrolatum Oil, Glycerin, Sodium Hidroxide, Olive Oil and Fragrance.

SO IS THIS A LYE OR NO LYE??

FYI...most of the ladies on here avoid Dominican relaxers like the plague, including Dominican women themselves, who often use American relaxers. The reason being is, that they are far too harsh and intense. Do some searches on Dominican relaxers here, you'll notice that the threads are extremely short, because no one has any reviews to contribute. If you are brave enough to give it a go though, please do tell what your experience was like with it. HTH

FYI...most of the ladies on here avoid Dominican relaxers like the plague, including Dominican women themselves, who often use American relaxers. The reason being is, that they are far too harsh and intense. Do some searches on Dominican relaxers here, you'll notice that the threads are extremely short, because no one has any reviews to contribute. If you are brave enough to give it a go though, please do tell what your experience was like with it. HTH

Thank you. :yep: I'm glad this relaxer was only mildly being considered.

Back