**The New** Elasta QP Soy OYL Relaxer (lye and no-lye versions)

pink219

Maybe I'm late but... has anyone ever used this or heard about it before? The Soy OYL Relaxer is I think a new relaxer by Elasta QP. It has a lye and no lye version. It looks promising!

Lye version ingredients (ultra-hydration creme relaxer)

Water (Aqua, Eau), Petrolatum, Paraffinum Liquidum, Emulsifying Wax NF, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Steareth 10, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Persia Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Biotin (Vitamin H), Linoleic Acid (Vitamin F), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Steareth 2, DEA Oleth 10 Phosphate.

Oh and by the way, they have it at Sally's Beauty Supply (at least online anyway).

pink219

In my Omarion voice: Baby turn around and let me see that sexy thread go - bump, bump, bump...

shiney_sapphire

I have seen everything in this line but the relaxers. I want to try it too it too before I go back to to spending $50 on Nairobi or Paul Mitchell.

shiney_sapphire

UPDATE**** Just bought the Soy oyl relaxer from Sally's and can't wait to try it either this weekend or next. I haven't been this excited about a relaxer in a while! lol

pink219

I used this the other day and it burned, and after I neutralized (at least 5 times) my scalp still burns.