Nacidit shampoo

mirrormirror

I just bought Nacidit (Dominican products) olive oil shampoo and olive oil hair conditioner. Ive heard pretty good reviews in regards to the conditioner. My question is about the shapmoo, has anyone here ever heard anything about the shampoo,used it, and or what were the results? I plan on trying these products out tomorrow. Thanks

Sorry, I can't answer your question. Just have another to add to it. I've looked all over for the Nacidit Olive Oil conditioner ever since Tracy first recommended it. But I can't find it. Where are you all purchasing yours? Thanks.

Michon---where do you live because I've seen it at a few Korean BSS here in Brooklyn, New York.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
mirrormirror said:
I just bought Nacidit (Dominican products) olive oil shampoo and olive oil hair conditioner. Ive heard pretty good reviews in regards to the conditioner. My question is about the shapmoo, has anyone here ever heard anything about the shampoo,used it, and or what were the results? I plan on trying these products out tomorrow. Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]
Where in Maryland did you find Dominican products?

Hi Mirrormirror,

I never heard of the products but can you share the ingredients? They sound interesting. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yeah thats the only thing, Im skeptical about the ingredients, Ive never heard of the first two. I really dont think Im going to use it, I'll probobably end up returning it to the store, the conditioner is definately a keeper though. Here are the ingredients:
Purified water
texaponal n7
salt
citric acid
presrvatives
olive oil

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Purified water
texaponal n7
salt
citric acid
presrvatives
olive oil

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Mirrormirror for taking the time out to post this information. Yes, I too would have to question the texaponal n7, salt and preservatives. Peservatives doesn't say anything to me because my thought is...what kind of preservatives. There are many of them and to not include the names would concern me. Also salt? I would think this would be very drying to the hair and I never heard using salt in a shampoo. Well, since you already have it, it doesn't hurt to try it.

Thanks, daviine and mirrormirror, but I live in Georgia. Maybe that's why I'm having such a hard time. Maybe the products aren't readily available in the South.

Hi mirrormirror, /images/graemlins/wave.gif

Thanks for telling me about the Wheaton Beauty Supply store. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

I purchased this shampoo before realizing that there was a thread on it already. Im sure youve tried it by now. IMO it was very gentle, with hardly any fragrance. I had my doubts about the ingredients as well. It wasnt particularly moisturizing but it didnt make my hair hard or nasty either. So I guess its a keeper for alternating with CON shampoo. I didnt see the conditioner but then again, Im already pleased with the ones I have....take care...
blush.gif
hwell:

Back