Nairobi Products

Tee

DetangleSm.jpg

Exquisite Hydrating Detangling Shampoo

Polymeric conditioning; silk and keratin proteins leaves hair fully moisturized. Hair is silky smooth and manageable; no tangles. Gentle enough to use every day for cleansing and moisturizing​
Pricing

DescriptionSKU #Price8 oz.N-1018.00
DandraShampSm.jpg

Therapeutic Dandra-Solv Shampoo

This therapeutic shampoo loosens the dry, crusty buildup that is on the scalp. With continued use, the buildup on the scalp is eliminated and a fresh scalp is revealed; no more itchy, flaky scalp.​
Pricing

DescriptionSKU #Price8 oz.N-10212.00
HumectasilSm.jpg

Humecta-Sil Conditioner

A moisture replenishing conditioner formulated for dry, brittle hair. Natural ingredients and collagen proteins that work together to restore moisture to dry hair, and help reduce incidence of breaking & splitting. Hair responds with softness and body after the very first use.​
Pricing

DescriptionSKU #Price8 oz.N-1038.00
DandraCondSm.jpg

Therapeutic Dandra-Solv Moisturizing Treatment Conditioner

This therapeutic conditioner used in conjunction with the therapeutic shampoo helps eliminate crusty scalp buildup. The hair is moisturized, vital and healthy.
Pricing

DescriptionSKU #Price8 oz.N-10412.00
NarolitesShamSm.jpg

Nairo-Lites Conditioning Shampoo

A protein enriched color enhancing shampoo. Brightens white and gray hair. This shampoo does not give gray hair a blue tint. With continued use this shampoo alleviates brown and yellow tones to hair, leaving gray hair bright.​
Pricing

DescriptionSKU #Price8 oz.N-10510.00
LvInCondSm.jpg

Soft Finish Leave-In Conditioner

Protects against split ends and dry, brittle hair. Detangles hair for easy wet combing, locks in sheen and silkens the hair shaft

Has anyone use this line?? I am really curious out the leave in conditioner. I am wondering if it it work buying.

Thanks for the input. My stylist use this and has recommended it.

I just wanted to know if anyone here use this and what are their experiences with the products. Have you used this one?

My stylist uses Nairobi products, I really like them. I currently only use the Foam at home for my sets, but I will be purchasing the shampoo, conditioner and leave-in soon.

Got darnit, Letitia!!! you're forcing me to act on my PJ-ism!!! lol, I done already bought more Elucence products (shampoo, conditioner, clarifying shampoo, & mousse)....now you got me wanting to try Nairobi. I gotta resist.....resist....resist...resist. ::sigh:: maybe when I'm done with all this at the end of the fall semester, I'll give it a try.

TSUprincess04 said:
Got darnit, Letitia!!! you're forcing me to act on my PJ-ism!!! lol, I done already bought more Elucence products (shampoo, conditioner, clarifying shampoo, & mousse)....now you got me wanting to try Nairobi. I gotta resist.....resist....resist...resist. ::sigh:: maybe when I'm done with all this at the end of the fall semester, I'll give it a try.

TSU...You know I am laughing. If you want to get rid of the some of your cons that you know I love just PM. I would hate for you waste money. I am enjoying the Narobi tho.

cecepassion said:
Where can I buy Nairobi products at?

I know my beautician sells them but I was able to find them in BSS store in town that carry some of the lines you can't find in a regular BSS.

bumping more responses. I was curious about this line as well. I just cannot commit to anything. I need to keep myself still with Elucence or Keracare. But of course the PJ in me wants to know about this product. I know people here rave about the setting foam.

My mom was just asking me about this product. Her new stylist uses nothing but Nairobi products. She told me to look it up on my "online hair thing." She really likes the products and her hair feels nice.

Back