~NanCeBoTwin~ results of my 20 week stretch

~NanCeBoTwin~

Hi Ladies-

So I fell short of my goal of doing another 9 month stretch. I relaxed early at 20 weeks post, I made it to 5 months. I don't know if I see alot of difference but I'm still pleased with the results. I'll be even happier after my first wash, so the newness can wear off a bit, I'm not to fond of the way my freshly relaxed hair looks...

ETA:

Pics below:
Results from my last relaxer Dec 09

Results from my relaxer yesterday 04/30/2010:
Full of curls

Curls dropped a bit:

This morning 05/01/2010:
http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/... After Pics Dec 09 thru April 10/PICT0137.jpg

ETA: I went skating with the family this morning after posting. I sweated out my hair so I had to come home and wash it, here are better pics of the progress:

Last edited:
Looks really good. I think you should blow out your hair like you did in the first pic to see the difference.

You did well. 5 months, not many including myself stretches so long. For me I only go 3 months before I relax again. Your hair looks pretty and healthy. I can't tell the growth because first pic is straight and your current ones haves some curls and waves in them. It grew and I am happy for you! HHJ!

Have you cut your hair since your last relaxer?

No, I haven't I think it was the curls, but I've added new pics now. As a matter of fact she trimmed less than half an inch yesterday.

Looks really good. I think you should blow out your hair like you did in the first pic to see the difference.

You are right, I can see that there was some progress.

What did you do during your stretch?
I pretty much do the same thing each stretch. I apply 100%AVJ to my NG via app bottle. Cowash 3-5 times a week if not more. DC 2-3 times a week. I use little to no heat. I keep my hair very moisturized through out and I added JBCO this time, and LOVE it,I add it to my DC's and also apply directly to my scalp via app bottle.

Please excuse my back fat in the new pics, lol....I can tell there was growth b/c my hair is closer to my back fat that would be considered BSB. Not quite there yet, but it's getting closer.

Last edited:
Your hair looks great! Congrats on your 5 month stretch. I know you say you fell short of your nine month, but five months is EXCELLENT as well! Congrats! :)

great going!

your hair looks FABULOUS! so healthy and strong!

thanks for the pictures!

Back