Naptural85's Twist-out Stretching Method

NikkiQ

Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous!!! :love: her twist outs always come out fab. Can't wait to get to that length and try it out.

faithVA

Thanks for the heads up naturalTAN. I love her hair. And I love that she doesn't ramble on and on in her videos. :yep: She's one of my favorites.

Going to watch it in few.

danniegirl

I really like her videos and I think she is really under rated

Sent from my iPod touch using LHCF

AuNaturalMaMa

I love twist-outs (on other peoples head besides mine :ohwell:) hers are always so nice. This is a really cool method! I actually like the pinned up twists that could be a style in itself.

NuBraveHeart

love, love, love her hair. she's got some great methods. i actually got the rosewater + glycerin mix idea from her. and i'll be trying out her flaxeed gel at some point.

naturalTAN

I've tried her mix and didn't like it. But my hair never responds well to a lot of shea butter. I can only use a tiny amount to seal.

rinamasso

I like the method. I always stretch my hair with heat, light blowout, and def need to stay away from it for a while. I like the twistout then the pin method.

Nayna

Unbothered
She's really creative and her hair retains length even though she's not a heavy protective styler. At least from the vids I've seen. She rocks her hair and I love that.

kittikat24

This is a great idea...usually I put my twists in a bun before going to bed...I'll have to try her method next time, its so simple!!:yep:

Renewed1

I'm going to try this style on Monday. I always have to blow dry my hair to get my hair to stretch out. I actually love her channel and will be watching more of her videos.

faithVA

I am looking forward to the day when I can put 18 twists on my head and call it a day. <sigh>

Myjourney2009

Ready to be APL
I like that she did not have to do fifty eleven twist to get a good twist out.

I do twist on my DD's hair and I just have her put them in a ponytail at night to keep them stretched.

naturalTAN

I like that she did not have to do fifty eleven twist to get a good twist out.

I do twist on my DD's hair and I just have her put them in a ponytail at night to keep them stretched.

Yes! I hate doing them too big because they puff up at the root. I've gotten decent at flat-twisting the roots to avoid this, but it takes too long to do on smaller twists. I'm gonna try her method with medium sized ones.

GaiasDaughter24

Love it~!! I'm already subscribed to her. I will be trying this TONIGHT. I LOVE twistouts but they never have the length my braidouts have. Hopefully this will help.

Chromia

I like her twistout. I also like the pinned up twists - she could have worn that style if she wanted to also.

GlamaDiva

I actually tried this stretching method on my hair, and it's nowhere near her length, and I got really nice stretched twists. So, this method can be done on hair not as long as hers :)

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I'm going to try the mini twists for my HYHC. My hair is short, but it is worth trying. The less I play in my hair, the better.:lol: