Natchal ladies chime in...

delitefulmane

If there are any naturals in here please tell me how to sleep on a twist out. Do you just put on a bonnet and fluff in the morning or what? I need a little advice here...really soon!!

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
If there are any naturals in here please tell me how to sleep on a twist out. Do you just put on a bonnet and fluff in the morning or what? I need a little advice here...really soon!!
you can cover with silk scarf or bonnet and fluff in the morning or do what I do...sleep on your face.

I retwist in big chunky twists to prevent matting. You can add a bit of olive oil and mist water in it to refresh if needed. A bonnett is better than a scarf b/c it doesn't mat the hair as much.

SEMO

I retwist in big chunky twists to prevent matting. You can add a bit of olive oil and mist water in it to refresh if needed. A bonnett is better than a scarf b/c it doesn't mat the hair as much.

Ditto everything she said. :yep:

oooop2

I apply my shealoe concoction onto my hair. Then I pull it into a loose ponytail w/ one of those ouchless bands. I then over w/ my satin cap (it has a plastic inner lining w/in it). The next morning, I remove the band, and fluff it out. Can do this for about 5 days w/no issues.

cmesweet

Sometimes I tie it up and fluff in the morning. However, I sleep on my stomach alot and that usually does not mess up my style.