Natural Hair pics- 2 strand twists

DelightfulFlame

Hi everyone. I just wanted to share my pics of my hair growth in October. It's been about two months since my REALLY SHORT big chop, and I must say that I'm excited about my hair growth. I did some two-strand twists. Take a look!

P.S. If the site is down, just wait a while and try again. It sometimes does that when it has quite a bit of traffic at once.

That style really looks good on you!
smile.gif
I've also been experimenting with two-strand twists myself, setting them on sponge rollers. (I've been lurking the nappturality boards).

I agree with everyone's views, you look beautiful in that style. You've gotten a lot of growth in that short amount of time...great job girl!

nice job girl!!isnt it absolutly amazin how much growth u manage to keep in the first few months after yo big chop because yo hair doubles its so obvious and wonderful!!happy hair growin!!

The twist look really good.
smile.gif

It's also a good 2-for-1 style because you can also rock a cute twist-out whenever you're tired of the twists.

Your hair looks really sharp! (wonders...are there any other people besides me still say *sharp*? )
scratchchin.gif
Oh well.
laugh.gif

You and your hair look fantastic!
up.gif

Back