Natural head in need of a good blowdryer

gradygirl

Ladies I need a good quality handheld blowdryer. What kind are you ladies using? I prefer one that is small with a comb attachment.
Thanks in advance

momi

Absolutely: These two babies with a good leave in protectant - you will be good to go.

momi

Guess that would help huh?

CHI blow dryer with ceramic heater and Denman brush.

LynnieB

grady, i wanted to answer this yesterday but i couldn't find my blowdryer :drunk: to give you the name LOL. anyway, it's an old revlon chrome dryer, it ain't fancy:perplexed. it's 1875 watts and i use the concentrator attachment.

my denman is a D5 and does a great job!

i have a bottle of biosilk and let's jam straightening cream. the creamy one works better for me for blowdrying - i used the biosilk alot when i was transitioning and flatironing.

whatever you do, do not hold that nozzle close to your hair, keep the dryer moving so it doesn't stay in any one place for too long and as soon as one section is done, be sure to use the cool blast to seal up the cuticle after it's dry. twist up or pincurl that section before moving on to the next one (this gives the hair time to settle down) and definitely don't concentrate the air on your ends.