Naturall Club?

silverlotus

Has anyone heard of this line or tried their products? I ran across their testimonial ad (bunch of Youtubers raving about their DC :look: ) on social media. They claim their Avocado DC is concentrated & fresh to the point of needing to refrigerated and used with a week, or to be kept frozen for up to two months. A 2oz packet is $9.50. :eek:

Ingredients for the Dry Hair Version are: Avocados, Water, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Glycerin, Tea Tree Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Vitamin E, Citric Acid, Guar Gum.

They also offer subscription boxes.

https://naturallclub.com/collections/naturall-club-products/products/hair-mask-only

Thoughts? It seems easily DIYed for way less $.

Last edited:

trclemons

Has anyone heard of this line or tried their products? I ran across their testimonial ad (bunch of Youtubers raving about their DC :look: ) on social media. They claim their Avocado DC is concentrated & fresh to the point of needing to refrigerated and used with a week, or to be kept frozen for up to two months. A 2oz packet is $9.50. :eek:

Ingredients for the Dry Hair Version are: Avocados, Water, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Glycerin, Tea Tree Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Vitamin E, Citric Acid, Guar Gum.

They also offer subscription boxes.

https://naturallclub.com/collections/naturall-club-products/products/hair-mask-only

Thoughts? It seems easily DIYed for way less $.
I really like their DCs. It goes on so smooth and makes your hair feel smooth. They're pricey, so I only get them when she's having a sale, which is typically $14 for a 4 oz packet.

YvetteWithJoy

On break
@Sharpened and @ElevatedEnergy and other LHCF mixtresses, any ideas on a DIY recipe that would work well?

Here are the ingredients copied and pasted from the OP:

VictoriousBrownFlower

@YvetteWithJoy This vid has a great diy recipe. It starts at 4:00.

I like that you can tailor it to your hairs liking (ie using a rinse out or dc your hair likes, or one you're trying to get rid of). I'd use this recipe as a base. You can add avocado along with the banana and different oils like jbco for added moisture. I think trader joes nourish spa or something along those lines would work really well with it.

I would also sugg using heat.

YvetteWithJoy

On break
@YvetteWithJoy This vid has a great diy recipe. It starts at 4:00.

I like that you can tailor it to your hairs liking (ie using a rinse out or dc your hair likes, or one you're trying to get rid of). I'd use this recipe as a base. You can add avocado along with the banana and different oils like jbco for added moisture. I think trader joes nourish spa or something along those lines would work really well with it.

I would also sugg using heat.

Thanks so much, sis! :kiss:

PlanetCybertron

I second the usage of heat with it as a deep condition.

I’m trying to teach myself to be patient, and understanding concerning the shipping, but I’ve ordered from them twice. And the first application I did without heat, it just sat on top of my hair. There are some food masks that I can use without heat, but this isn’t one of them.

I’ve noticed the fatty acids of the avocado oil do a good job of sealing in moisture so I do the mask after leaving some water based conditioner on my hair for like 5 mins and then rinsing. Because the mask alone is a bit too heavy for my hair and it seals out anything that’s lighter.

It plays well with Shea Butter depending on what grade and brand you have. Doesn’t play so well with any of the conditioners I’ve tried mixing it with in the past. So I use it by itself whenever I have it on deck.

My scalp, roots, And ends of my hair like the mask, but my mid shaft not so much so I usually concentrate it on the scalp, roots, and ends and put whatever different deep conditioner I have on the mid shaft.

Freezes well too.

Haven’t done much experimenting with the avocado mask from Naturall, but I think it’s okay.