naturals name your daily moisturizer!!

L.Brown1114

im COMPLETELY changing my regimine and i need a new moisturizer because my hair does not agree with glycerin based products and i was using wave nuvou. could u ladies please list off what moisturizer you use and even why u like it would be great!!:yep:

Right now its Lustrasilk cholesterol with olive oil because im being cheap and not ordering my burdock root creeme from qhemt biologics. However, im not really being cheap... I'm just not ready to admit this stuff works better on my hair and I feel stupid for spending all that money and waiting on shipping times for the other stuff lol

I said I was going to go more natural on my products, but I cant help it. This stuff is great on my hair. Just this morning, my hair was dry and stuff. I was able to get curl definition just by running some through my hair. Didnt even have to wet my hair!

And its $3.49 for like 20oz of it.

Greatness.

I've always used a spray mix of infusium 23 leave-in and hot six oil. Old-fashioned and basic, but always does the trick.

I also use Bodycology body cream on my hair for twists, cornrows or to slick back buns. Its cheap, thick and gives excellent slip factor and makes my hair feel uber soft (does the same for your skin too!). But I usually seal this with oil afterwards.

I use Care Free Curl Gold - it has glycerin though i am pretty sure

I am in love with Hairveda Green Tea Butter. has to be my favorite hair product. I put it in my hair when it is about 75% dry. helps me retain moisture and myhair is soft soft soft

i was using avocado butter before I bktd, now im using qhemet brbc and aohc. i am looking for a refresher on the 2nd day of my w n gos... hopefully someone will chime on on watery spray stuff...

I don't actually have one. I cowash everyother day or every three days and work shea butter into damp hair.

I use Dr. Bronner's Magic Hair Creme daily to moisturize & freshen up my twistouts. It's organic, creamy & smells good.

Dudley's PCA Moisture Retainer. I gave it up for a while when I was going through the "only natural products" stage but I didn't find anything that did the job that it does.

I use kbb hair milk under a light oil(coconut or monoi de Tahiti) everyday. At night i mist with water and moisturize with qhemet brbc.

When in braids or twists, my daily moisturizer is my very own sebum, whose production is encouraged by baggying nightly.

When wearing my hair out, S Curl, but not as a daily moisturizer but rather done only on wash day and that application lasts until after the next wash. Baggying nightly ensures I maintain the moisture level without a need to reapply.

i make my own, water/infusium 23 mixed 50/50, then a squirt of veg glycerin or HE HH (what ever i have available)

once my hair is sprayed with that i then put in a leave in (HE HH or LTR) then seal with oil.

very moisturizing :D

thanks! im going to bump this, i didnt know naming what moisturizer you was a hassle

lmaaoooo! I looked earlier and wanted to respond and the only reason I didnt was because you dont do glycerine...Water/pure glycerine sealed with coconut oil or shea butter works best for me...Knot Today is good too...

I don't know if you want to order online but i use beemine moisture balance cream. Before that i used taliah waajid protective mist bodifier sealed with macha green tea butter (not hairvedas).

Afroveda's Purr whipped gelly. It's all natural without glycerin. Ingredients: aloe vera whole leaf gel, coconut oil, almond oil, herbal oil complex, and vanialla essential oil.:yep: Smells so good!:lick:

I struggled for a long time looking for a daily moisturiser until I tried Taliah Wajiid Mist Bodifier I will not use anything else for now as it is so good

i make my own, water/infusium 23 mixed 50/50, then a squirt of veg glycerin or HE HH (what ever i have available)

once my hair is sprayed with that i then put in a leave in (HE HH or LTR) then seal with oil.

very moisturizing :D

Great minds think alike ;-) Hopefully it will get me to your hair length soon...

Silk Elements Moisturizing Leave In (AMAZING!!!) and it is only about 6 dollars for an 8 oz from Sallys and it has no mineral oil, petroleum, or lanolin.

Back