Naturals who rollerset and straighten...

if dont mind could you please add pictures or links to pictures of your hair rollerset. I dunno but I just cant picture natural wet hair being placed on rollers effectively or it even coming out looking good. Please also include your method of straightening afterwards. Thanks in advance girls!

caligirl

Carefree did a beautiful job with a rollerset followed by flat iron. Her hair is much finer in texture than mine though. I tried and just making the parts is like mission impossible. Then I can't get my hair to lie on the roller because its thick and puffy.

BLESSED1

I did that when my hair was longer, pics are in my album (the link is in my profile, in case you have siggies turned off). HTH

misspriss

I just attempted it for the first time last week. The whole process took awhile and I don't have any pics of what it looked like when I first did it. I do have one in my album after 4 days.

I didn't have the guts to try it on wash and wear hair, so I applied CD Mimosa and blow dried it first in sections with a comb attachment. Then I parted it in smaller sections and used those medium green plastic rollers. I wet each piece with water and setting lotion and rolled it up. Since I already used heat. I let it airdry, which took maybe 6 hours.

It came out really nice-beyond my expectations, but it started getting big fast! I pin-curled it at night to keep it up, which helped. After the first day I also touched up the very front with a curling iron. I'll be trying it again though, and hopefully it'll come out better.

albane

Carribean Dream

Pls look in my Fotki album what is available there

If you wish more detaild pictures, I have some I can provide, in such case pls send me a private message telling what exactly you would like to see

As for straightening, I generally do nothing. Sometimes I blowdry after the rollerset