naturals who wear jaw clips

naturallyme

does any naturals wear jaw clips? do you have any pics? i want to start wearing them but it don't fit on my hair right and it doesn't look right but i tried to wear them when my hair is straight and it fits nice on my hair. i just wanted to know does anyone wear them just curious.

deedabug

no i dont have that kind pictured....i have a bear claw by scuni

and another flat like clip thingy me bob by conair lol....both clips have a flat back with the other side rounded...i wear either on semi str8 hair

Jaelin

Sorry no pics. I wear them but it's mainly to keep my hair out of the way when I'm doing something where I don't want it out, then I take the clip out.

Shatani

deedabug said:
no i dont have that kind pictured....i have a bear claw by scuni

and another flat like clip thingy me bob by conair lol....both clips have a flat back with the other side rounded...i wear either on semi str8 hair
i have that one! and i wear it on my straight hair....

clips like that dont look good on my natual hair....theres too much of it...it wont all go in, and i'll end up lookin like an escaped mental patient.....

babyblue

no pics but i wear them all the time to keep my hair up and out of my face. i have a tendency to break them though :ohwell:

deedabug

Shatani said:
clips like that dont look good on my natual hair....theres too much of it...it wont all go in, and i'll end up lookin like an escaped mental patient.....

this happens to me if im tryna make it all fit in tight....if u do it loose with gel and then brush down sides it will look better....that clip grips well to me but not too tight or too loose