Nature's Blessing Hair Pomade

Nessa

Nature\'s Blessing Hair Pomade

I have went through the old and the new boards and found out that this pomade smells nice. And it may be proven to aid in growth. But I go on websites and search engines and I search for this product to find nothing. What's the company's name.(example: Motions,KeraCare, Infusuim23, Cremeof Nature) And what is your review on this product.

Thank You
and God Bless

P.S. Sorry I am talking about products and it is no buy month but this is my birthday month. And I gotta buy alot.

daviine

Re: Nature\'s Blessing Hair Pomade

I useds to have this product. Igave it away to someone on this board but can;t remember who. Maybe they'll be able to read the label for you when they come on.

I always see it sold on the streets so I don't know where to guide you. I have seen it online way back in the days but can't really help you as to where. I'll try to look for it.

Sorry couldn't be of more help but its made by a small company.

Nessa

Thank you Thank you very very very much. I hope it is good.
Thank You davinne.

Nessa

Hey Davinne,

On the website you gave me the ingredients are good for anyone who wants to know the ingredients for this product. Here it is:
Conditioner * Restorer * Rootbuilder

ALL NATURAL HAIR POMADE

Made with:
Nettle
Rosemary
Sage
Peppermint
Thyme
Alfalfa
Pure Virgin Olive Oil
Pure Coconut Oil
Sage Oil
Rosemary Oil
Bergamot Oil
Chlorophyll (From nettle & spinach)
Pure Mineral Jelly
Natural Fragrance & Good Intention.

4 oz. glass jar. Nature's Blessing also has a very nice smell which will leave your skin soft & smooth!!

This Product is excellent for Chapped Lips & Dry Skin. You can use it all over your body!!

Contains NO ANIMAL PRODUCTS, NO HARSH OR HARMFUL CHEMICALS & NO ARTIFICAL INGREDIENTS

And these are also additional sentences for the company who wrote it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I just wanted everyone to know.

Nessa

It sounds like petroleum and mineral oil at the same time but it may be this thing that is clear and sticky. But people said it doesn't have Petroleum so I don't know.

Nessa

No problem

mstankers

Netta, I love Nature's Blessing and it's inexpensive too. I buy it on the street around my neighborhood and it's always 2 for $5. In my experience my hair has grown with this. Whenever I am wearing my hair natural (like I am now) I use this on my scalp about 3-4 times per week and my hair grows. I have not used it in awhiel because thanks to this board I am a new product junkie and have been experimenting with other products.

mahogani

I love nature's blessing hair pomade i've been using it for years it's very light and the ingredients are remarkable try it and see good luck i highly recommmend it.