Nature's Blessing Hair Pomade

tastesosweet

A friend of mine distributes this product in Los Angeles and she gave me a bottle as a gift. I must say I am hooked! From the smell of it, to the ingredients, to the everlasting shine it gives my hair, this product has found a permanent place in my hair cabinet. I am 100% natural and I recommend it for afro/afro puff wearers. I use to struggle with keeping my puff moisturized (especially in the back for some reason) but this product definitely changed that.

Is anybody else using this?

http://www.houseofnubian.com/IBS/SimpleCat/Shelf/ASP/Hierarchy/0D0A.html

I use it on my Daughters Scalp and it keeps it moist, She has very dry scalp and the Oils don't work she has to have a thick grease/pomade on her scalp and I like that it melts right into her scalp and make it looks so healthy, and it is light with a light fragrance that doesn't linger, I like it!!

My mother uses this. I think is aids in her hair growing a little faster.

I used this the past and will fall back on it if I ever feel like using grease.

I don't right now so I have not used it is a while, but it really is my grease of choice.

I am going to try La India though. I bought a jar from the exchange board so I will give it a try.

I haven't used it yet but I just ordered some Monday...so I will let you know how I like it when it arrives. I am natural as well so I would love to see how it moisturizes my hair and my daughters hair.

I bought this months ago, and used it once. I rediscovered it in a drawer last night. I don't know why I put it down and I don't remember how my hair reacted to it. I'm going to have to try it again.

Lys

Im natural as well and I use this only on my scalp I like it so far next I might try it on my hair too. I'll have to apply to my hair when wet this is the only way my hair takes products. I like the fact that there is no petroleum in it and its light and the fragrance is nice and not too overwhemling. It does have mineral oil but its the last ingredient but that doesn't compare to the rest of good stuff in there. I could go on and on but yall get my point...I LOVE IT:grin:

I am liking this product a lot and first discovered it on this board. I've been using it for about a month now and it has helped fill in my edges very well, matter of fact, I think it is really helping my hair grow a lot faster. I order mine from ebay. I really like that it has all the hair promoting ingredients all packed into this jar of hair grease. I use it daily on my scalp.

Nov 09 edges

Dec 09 edges

I am liking this product a lot and first discovered it on this board. I've been using it for about a month now and it has helped fill in my edges very well, matter of fact, I think it is really helping my hair grow a lot faster. I order mine from ebay. I really like that it has all the hair promoting ingredients all packed into this jar of hair grease. I use it daily on my scalp.

Nov 09 edges

Dec 09 edges

WOW wonderful growth!!! Is this all u used on your edges?

I used to use this product before and forgot why I stopped. It smells YUMMY!! :lick: I might have to hit up one of these stores around my way and pick up a jar.

Thanks OP! :grin:

Last edited:
My dad loves this stuff and has me order in bulk for him. I was happy to oblige, anything to get him away from Blue Magico!

I saw this in an African store a couple of weeks ago, and passed it by. I guess I'm going back tomorrow and pick up a jar :yep:.

What is the active ingredient of this product OP?

Ingredients: Nettle,Rosemary,Sage,Pepermint, Thyme, Alfalfa, Pure Virgin Olive Oil, Pure Coconut Oil, Sage Oil, Rosemary Oil, Bergamont Oil, Chlorophyll (from nettle and spinach), Pure Mineral Jelly, Natural Fragrance and Good Intention.
This product is also execellent for dry skin and chapped lips

Ingredients: Nettle,Rosemary,Sage,Pepermint, Thyme, Alfalfa, Pure Virgin Olive Oil, Pure Coconut Oil, Sage Oil, Rosemary Oil, Bergamont Oil, Chlorophyll (from nettle and spinach), Pure Mineral Jelly, Natural Fragrance and Good Intention.
This product is also execellent for dry skin and chapped lips

So its appears to be the Rosemary and Peppermint for me which did it for you. I notice Mineral Jelly tho....

Back