Nature's Earthe Gel & B5 questions.............

Ebony

Nature\'s Earthe Gel & B5 questions.............

hi everyone. i posted this message when the board was new & now since they're so many of us, i'm hoping someone knows. i am looking for products by nature's earthe. i purchased a bottle of their aloe vera gel last year which i LOVE /images/graemlins/laugh.gif, and i can't remember from where. although their address says Simi Valley, Ca 93065, they are not listed. people have told me they've heard of it /images/graemlins/shocked.gif, but they don't know where to get it /images/graemlins/frown.gif .
also, i haven't been able to find B5 ANYWHERE /images/graemlins/shocked.gif! can someone who has it tell me where they got it? thanks.

Monicurl

Re: Nature\'s Earthe Gel & B5 questions.............

This was a staple of mine last year. You can usually find it at KMart, WalMart, Eckerd Drugs, Albertson's, Rite Aid, Walgreens, Target and other stores of that type. The problem I have found that makes finding it difficult is in the summer, they tend to stock it with the suntan oil like products and in the winter they put it with hand and body lotions. Also, I always seem to find it on the bottom shelf--that, put the cheapie product on the bottom marketing strategy I guess.

Good luck!

Ebony

Re: Nature\'s Earthe Gel & B5 questions............

Monicurl, thanks for responding. Were you referring to the B5 or nature's earthe aloe vera gel? i'm guessing it's the gel? thanks. i've tried to backtrack to every place i've purchased beauty supplies, but i haven't hit target, walmart or walgreens yet. thanks for suggesting.

Tracy

B5 is otherwise known as Pantothenic Acid or Panthenol, Eb. In supplement form, it's usually referred to as Pantothenic Acid. I bought mine at Duane Reade at first and then began including it in my standard order online with the Vitamin Shoppe. Twinlab makes a version. So does Solgar.

HTH.

Monicurl

Re: Nature\'s Earthe Gel & B5 questions............

Oh, duh! LOL, /images/graemlins/grin.gif yes, I meant the gel. Sorry!

Ebony

thanks, tracy. i was looking for it at vitamin shoppe along with a printout of your B5 explanation 2 months ago. i guess they were out. there is a very knowledgeable woman in mine, but she was out that day. i looked on the site and it didn't come up either. i'll try it again now. thanks. by the way, your hair looks on the med-thick side to me..great! i know u said it was fine-med, but it doesn't look that way at all.

Ebony

thanks, girlies for your help. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif