Nature's Gate Aloe Vera Moisturizing Conditioner

MissMusic

I feel like I slept on this product wayyy tooo long. People often throw Nature's Gate out there as a good conditioner, but I just have not paid enough attention. Since I was at the local health food store buying groceries I of course checked out the hair product isle to see if I wanted anything (even though it never changes). They had Nature's Gate everything on sale for $3.47, so I decided to try one.

What can I say, I am a fool for not trying this before. Its soo much better than any other co-wash conditioner I've tried! Its like the moment I put it on my hair the tangles started to fall out and my hair dried sooo soft.

This is just a PSA: Do NOT sleep on Nature's Gate!

Full review on my blog: http://www.fromshorttolong.com/

teacherjess

I was out of town recently and went into a whole foods store and saw this (we don't have whole foods where I live) and almost bought this.

Now that I know, I'll have to pick some up. Thanks!

God's Anointed

I just saw this at a health food market today and didn't buy it cause it was about twice that amount. OP, what's your hair type?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I Have Nature's Gate Biotin Conditioner, (Haven't tried it yet), but will use it as a Co-Washing Conditioner.:yep:

RMichelleM

Yay, i always push nature's gate conditioners :D

my faves are aloe vera, jojoba and the pomegranate sunflower conditioners

CoutureGirl

I pray that I'm not blowin' up my spot :sekret: but.....I just picked this up at TJMaxx today. So check them out too ladies. BTW they also had the shampoo, is this just as good?

Mrs. Verde

On a whim I ordered this conditioner from iherb. Love it!!! It is pretty cheap on iherb.com, 18oz for around $3 bucks. I will order again!

sharifeh

can anyone post the ingredients?

eta:

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Panthenol, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Viola Tricolor (Wild Pansy) Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.
Produced without animal testing and with no animal byproducts.

Last edited:

adw425

IMO Nature's Gate has some of the best and best performing conditioners for any price. My favs are jojoba revitalizing and hemp nourishing, but but chamomile, herbal and aloe vera are wonderful, too. I love Mill Creek keratin and tried their aloe vera and expected it to be similar to NG's and it fell waaaayyyy short. I had to mix it into a bottle of Nature's Gate to use it up.

Coffee

I totally agree, this is one of the best moisturizers out there, and the price can't be beat. Last time I was in TJ Maxx's they had several 32oz containers of the Aloe Vera. It's a keeper!!

CoutureGirl

I totally agree, this is one of the best moisturizers out there, and the price can't be beat. Last time I was in TJ Maxx's they had several 32oz containers of the Aloe Vera. It's a keeper!!

This was the one I grabbed. Can't beat TJ's. Have you tried the shampoo??

chebaby

i have natures gate pomegranate conditioner and its just ok to me. it is very very thin and watery. if im not mistaken its for color treated hair.

Nice Lady

I heart Nature Gate's products and they provide slip and condition the hair......I love the Aloe Vera Moisture Conditioner, Chamoille Conditioner and the Jojoba Conditioner. Another great one for cowashing is the Hemp Conditioner.

Urban

I've only tried the chamomile one. It's quite good but HH HE wins hands down on slip. I'll give the aloe vera one a go next.

SLOGRO

I've had this conditioner for a few months a 32oz bottle i bought at ross for about 5.00 i live this conditioner especially for Co_washing that leaves my hair oh so soft. I mean i can comb through my hair quite easily. I really enjoy using this product this will be my staple moisturize conditioner fir co washing

Tiye

I havent used these products in many years but I do have a bottle of the herbal one and that I've never used coz I don't like the smell of it. Herbs should smell herby and not like overfragranced powder. They should have a fragrance free option.

Angelicus

My hair hated this conditioner. It had been a while that I used a product that my hair straight up hated. I wanted to like this so bad. :-(

My hair doesn't like any of their products. But I like their skincare and dental lines.