Nay, why didnt you tell anyone

Why didnt you tell anyone that you updated your album? Shame on you /images/graemlins/spank.gif. I'm loving the twist-outs! keep up the wonderful work! Beautiful length! /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif

I absolutely LOVE Nay's hair. I'm glad you updated Nay!!!!

Hey, thanks, guys.

I always put the "updated" date in my siggy. Y'all just gotta be observant /images/graemlins/wink.gif

I finally have a digital camera. So be on the lookout for more updates soon!!

Nay, your hair is absolutely beautiful! I didnt realize it was sooo long. Okay, now let me get back to your page. I got some stalking to do *lol*

Nay, your two new pics look nice just like the other ones! You're also a very pretty young lady! Keep taking good care of that good hair! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Omigoodness /images/graemlins/shocked.gif. It's been too long since I visited your album Nay. Your hair is stunning and your site is delightful /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Check her siggy Faith, it's above.

Oh my bad....I was thinking Nay007...lol
Looking great as always Nay. Love your hair....a lot /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I agree, beautiful hair. I took your advice about detangling with the K-Cutter comb and lots of conditioner ... not to be melodramatic ... but it has changed my life. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
LegallySpeaking said:
I agree, beautiful hair. I took your advice about detangling with the K-Cutter comb and lots of conditioner ... not to be melodramatic ... but it has changed my life. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yay!! Another K-Cutter convert. Girl, I know your hair thanks you /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Now, don't be surprised if people clown you when they see you whip out that big comb. They just talk out of ignorance. You and I both know that sucker is a "life changer" /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

----
Thanks again, everyone for the sweet compliments. I'm sending all the love right back at y'all /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

Back