Things I've done with my natural hair so far

akgirl

I updated my fotki, so far I'm really liking the Twist n' curl method I got from www.curlynikki.com. My hair isn't nearly as long as hers, or even the same texture, but the curlers on the end made it so that I could rock my twist-outs to work with confidence! See the 2009 album, near the end, that's where the twist n' curl pics are. Hopefully it will help encourage naturals with some style ideas, like you guys have inspired and helped me so far!

~CurlyNikki~

I updated my fotki, so far I'm really liking the Twist n' curl method I got from www.curlynikki.com. My hair isn't nearly as long as hers, or even the same texture, but the curlers on the end made it so that I could rock my twist-outs to work with confidence! See the 2009 album, near the end, that's where the twist n' curl pics are. Hopefully it will help encourage naturals with some style ideas, like you guys have inspired and helped me so far!

Thanks for the shout out! Love your hair by the way!!! Your TnC, updo's, and straight styles are gorgeous :D Work it girl!

akgirl

Thanks ladies :)

And Nikki, thank you for the TnC idea! I wore my hair down to work today and I'm amazed that everyone actually likes it! Until I found this method, I didn't have the courage to wear a twist-out in public. It helps it look curlier and a bit neater for a corporate environment ;) The bands I was wearing before get a little tight on my head...and now it feels like everything can breathe!