Need a Measure T-Shirt ~ HELP!!!!

jamaicalovely

Ladies,

Many of you know that I will taking my weave down this week to do my end of year length photos. I'm in dire need of a measure t-shirt. I've made 2 attempts to purchase measure t-shirts ahead of time and the outcome was....

1. Lost the first one, DSD sold out.
2. Bought one, but it's more for someone way past shoulder or APL.

When I take my hair down, I will most likely just touch shoulder. My hair won't even make it to the first line.

Does your inch numbers start close up to the collar? I will swap my second measure t-shirt for yours. Here's the pic.
This is what I thought I was going to get. http://225447.spreadshirt.com/us/US...th-Check-Tee-White-on-RaspberrySL-APL-3557993

I know.. I should have read the description more closely.

I'm in such a bind because after next weekend, I will go in hiding again.

Any recent BC's who will not be using their measure t-shirts for awhile? Again, I'll send my t-shirt in exchange.

Please post or PM me pics of your t-shirt if you're willing to swap.

Attachments

• measure t-shirt.jpg
    measure t-shirt.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Jhunt-smith

you could also make ur own. use a ruler && go get a plain white t-shirt from target or walmart, && mark off every X amount of space ( half inch, whole inch, etc). that way u start where u want, end where u want.

jamaicalovely

You can get them here:
http://www.spreadshirt.com/us/US/Community/Profile-2752/User/Profile/show/id/607060/
already designed or you can play around and adjust it to your colors and t-shirt preference.

I did. That's wear I got my second shirt. The pic on the website shows that the numbers start a little close to the collar. But, when I got it in the mail the numbers actually start midway between SL and APL. I know I won't make it to the first line.

ETA: It's the same owner, but looks like I can move the numbers up. Isn't she a member here? Here name please?

Thanks Jhunt - that was my last option.

Last edited:

anon123

I did. That's wear I got my second shirt. The pic on the website shows that the numbers start a little close to the collar. But, when I got it in the mail the numbers actually start midway between SL and APL. I know I won't make it to the first line.

ETA: It's the same owner, but looks like I can move the numbers up. Isn't she a member here? Here name please?

Thanks Jhunt - that was my last option.

When I ordered the color text I wanted was not available so I made my own. I used the same graphic. You can move the graphic up and down yourself and put it wherever you want, even on the front. The member here who has the premade ones is SouthernTease, I think. She does the blog ManeandChic. If you are having problems moving the numbers yourself, maybe she could do it. I know she had ones that started just an inch below the collar. You want one like JustKiya's, so you might ask her more about it.

eta: I see, what you got is definitely not what you ordered. I'd return it and request the correct one.

Last edited:

jamaicalovely

When I ordered the color text I wanted was not available so I made my own. I used the same graphic. You can move the graphic up and down yourself and put it wherever you want, even on the front. The member here who has the premade ones is SouthernTease, I think. She does the blog ManeandChic. If you are having problems moving the numbers yourself, maybe she could do it. I know she had ones that started just an inch below the collar.

eta: I see, what you got is definitely not what you ordered. I'd return it and request the correct one.

Thanks!!!!

wheezy807

Or if that doesn't work out you always can buy a shirt with a design on the back. That's what i did before i even knew about how to purchase measuring shirts.

ajacks

I have the exact same progress T and it is a lot lower on the actual shirt vs. the picture. Luckily I have the DSD progress T from awhile back. Maybe you can try to make your own if you can't purchase one before your updates.

jamaicalovely

Thanks girls. I did what Mwedzi said and adjusted the numbers up. What a lifesaver!

If I order today or tomorrow, I can get the shirt by Wednesday or Friday. The t-shirt site is really quick. However, I did reach out to SouthernTease to see what she says. If she doesn't get a chance to respond, then I'll order the shirt with the numbers adjusted up. I believe it will work out. It should sort of look like the shirt in MsBhavn (sp?) siggy, which would be great cuz that's where I think my hair will be when I take it down.

LaidBak

you could also make ur own. use a ruler && go get a plain white t-shirt from target or walmart, && mark off every X amount of space ( half inch, whole inch, etc). that way u start where u want, end where u want.
That's exactly what I did. Save that shirt money for some more hair stuff :grin:

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Thanks girls. I did what Mwedzi said and adjusted the numbers up. What a lifesaver!

If I order today or tomorrow, I can get the shirt by Wednesday or Friday. The t-shirt site is really quick. However, I did reach out to SouthernTease to see what she says. If she doesn't get a chance to respond, then I'll order the shirt with the numbers adjusted up. I believe it will work out. It should sort of look like the shirt in MsBhavn (sp?) siggy, which would be great cuz that's where I think my hair will be when I take it down.
So your numbers dont start where mines start? As you see I was just now making the 1 inch marker in Oct.