Need a recommendation for a wash & wear curl defining product

Alexis87

We have an event this weekend and I wanted to give my daughter a new style. I am looking for something that I can use to give her natural hair more curl definition so that she can wear her hair down and curly. I have heard of Miss Jessies and the Kinky-Curly Curling Custard, but neither will have it delivered by Friday.

Can anyone offer a suggestion of something that I may be able to pick up from Sally's or another BSS? My daughter has 3c-4a/fine hair.

Thanks

Leeda.the.Paladin

Hmm, bioterra curl cream might be good for finer hair. Fantasia IC gel w/ sparkalites works well...though I prefer KCCC or Curls by Sister Smith.

Kurly K

v05 conditioner as a leave in with a lil fantasia ic spaklites gel i did this before on my lil sis hair

Kurly K

Thanks for the reply. What product(s) do you have in your curly sig picture?

I dont have any product in my hair in that pic, i usually wear mine naked but if i do use anything, i just use the v05 alone as a leave in no gel

glam-

I don't use curl defining products anymore for my WNGs, but when I did I liked Beyond the Zone's Noodlehead. Now, I just let the curls do their thing and I apply a leave-in and then castor oil to seal. Works just as well for me.

Andy1979

I don't use curl defining products anymore for my WNGs, but when I did I liked Beyond the Zone's Noodlehead. Now, I just let the curls do their thing and I apply a leave-in and then castor oil to seal. Works just as well for me.

I second the Beyond the Zone. I don't like to use it a lot but if I'm in a rush and want to be sure my curls don't get frizzy, this is a sure shot...just don't use too much.

clarity2008

I always reccomend Treasured Locks of Curls Pomade and Gel (www.treasuredlocks.com) Its a natural product (i think) and it moisturizes AND defines curls like nobodies business. You should def. check it out!