Need a Strong Protein Deep Condish? Any suggestions?

KaramelDiva1978

Hi Ladies,
I've been doing henna treatments every few weeks and an occasional ORS Hair Mayo deep condish, but I don't feel the strength I want. I'm thinking of trying Aphogee, but I don't know b/c I've never used it. I get a relaxer next Friday, so I wanted to treat my hair for strength today. Maybe what I'm doing is good, but my hair feels so soft and easily pulls apart on the shedded hairs, I think I may be getting too much moisture.

Nexxus Emergencee is not as strong as Aphogee, but it works really well. I use it before a relaxer and the wash a week after my relaxer.

HTH

Well, I went to Sally's Beauty Supply looking lost and ended up with Aphogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor. Its not as strong as the two step protein treatment, so I'm gonna try it out. I'll keep you posted on results.

Thanks!

i really like the Aphogee 2 min treatment (i dont think its a superstrong protein, but my hair always feels really solid afterward

also try:
Profectiv growth masque
Motions CPR

I didn't even think about Motions!! I look at some of their stuff, but didn't see a protein treatment. I need to try the Profectiv growth masque too, never heard of that one. Thanks BBDGirl!!

If you are already using ORS hair mayo occasionally and still need more protien, maybe try the aphogee 2 step treatment. I have only used this a couple of times, but my hair really liked it. It did not leave it try or brittle. And now they sell the one time use packets that come with the shampoo, conditioner, and protein treatments, so you can buy one or two of those to try it out before investing in the large bottles.

My other faves, besides ORS hair mayo, are Motions CPR (for professionals/ in the tub) and ION reconstructor.

I like Aphogee and Motions CPR (yellow tub). They both work really well.
I can't believe I slept on Aphogee for so long...

The Profectiv growth Masque is really amazing. After the first use my hair felt super silky and smooth. it was a staple of mine for a couple months until I stopped being able to find it.

Well, I went to Sally's Beauty Supply looking lost and ended up with Aphogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor. Its not as strong as the two step protein treatment, so I'm gonna try it out. I'll keep you posted on results.

Thanks!

CO-signing. Adding a humectant to it like molasses or honey makes it even better. Add an oil like coconut, castor, jojoba and heaven!

Back