Need a trim. Thinking of Hair Cuttery or Supercuts

CarLiTa

I need a good trim, IMO.

I want a dry trim though, because if my hair is wet, you can't really see the thinning ends. I'm thinking that I need to cut about 1.5" at the most:ohwell: not too happy about that though, but it's my fault, because I didnt use the proper scissors the last two times i trimmed my hair, so i'm paying for it:(

I want to get it in a V-Cut probably... MAYBE... actually it doesn't matter. I just want even ends because the way they are now is making me nervous!!!! because i'm always watching them.

So has anyone been to Hair Cuttery or Supercuts? If so, how was your experience there,and how much does it cost for a dry trim?

CreoleInDC

CarLiTa said:
So has anyone been to Hair Cuttery or Supercuts? If so, how was your experience there,and how much does it cost for a dry trim?

I get trims at Hair Cuttery. I think it costs $13. I haven't been in a while so I can't remember.

zora

I've gotten my trims done at Hair Cuttery too, but be very, very careful and make sure they show you how much they're trimming before they actually do it.

so1913

I went to Supercuts for my cuts, especially during my transition. I'd blow dry and flat iron straight and had them trim my hair dry. I would just explain to them how I'd want it cut and never had a problem with them not listening.

wicky2828

The Hair Cuttery is awesome. Whenever I get weave put in, I always go to them afterwards to get my hair cut the way that I want it.

atlien11

I went to the hair cuttery with straight dry hair. The girl that trimmed me was great. No complaints and it was cheap! In and out with no drama. :grin:

*ElleB

I was thinking about doing this also, there is a SuperCuts in Kew Gardens on my way to school. I'm really scared of doing it myself...