Need Advice

shawny86

Hey all

I just took out braids a week ago and not sure what to do with my hair. My birthday is at the end of October and I plan on getting a weave like Angela Simmons wore on the first few episodes of this season's "Run's House". But unitl that time comes I have no clue what to do with my head. I'm trying to lay off the heat and want to hide my hair.

What should I do ladies???

P.S. What do you think about angela's hair...I like it on her but since I have never had a full weave, its seems like alot of hair to pull off. I'm Re-doing my 21st birthday (actually turning 22) and want to look HOOOOTTT!!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YytC3rJ06Q

Last edited:

hopeful

I hope the weave turns out how you want. And I hope you have a happy 2nd 21st b-day:grin:.

Toy

I would say deep condition & moisturize it and Love it til then.and happy 21st birthday again.

tada1

I will recommend making sure that your hair is tangle and dred free. Do regular protein treatments to strengthen your hair before the stress of having a full sew-in, and keep the moisture level UP fall is fast approaching. But most of all, have a lovely birthday :hug: