NEED HELP CHOOSING THE BEST HAIR STEAMER...........

TCT

HELLO LADIES! :)

I need a lil help choosing the best hair steamer. i want to buy 1 but am kind of lost in a myriad of brands, however since i have no experience with them thats all they are is a myriad of brands. i hear heutiful is a good brand but i really didnt want a table top. i'd much rather one that comes on its own stand. however if the table top is better in comparison to the ones that come on their own stand then perhaps i'll reconsider :spinning:. (fickeld me) anyway though, please let me know from ur experience which is best?
tia

Demi27

I was looking at the Huetiful one too, but I have a big head. :look:
I didn't want to take the chance of it being too small.

I ended up getting a hair steamer from LCL Beauty. It's a stand alone one, and I love it. I haven't had any problems with it so far (I've had it for a few weeks).

I got mine off of ebay for about $89. It was cheaper than usual because there was supposed to be a small crack in the hood. When I got it, the steamer didn't work for some unknown reason.

I called them the day it arrived and they called me back the same exact day. Customer service was AWESOME.They ended up sending a new steamer to me for free, and I love it.

I think one person has mentioned that the one they had didn't last too long.

Here's the picture. Sorry it's so big.

TCT

thank you demi :)) i saw the steamer u posted the pic of on ebay. there are so many that i didnt know which to choose. anyhow. i'll definately keep this one in mind. thanks again:yep:

TCT

thanks mrs verde. i'll check them out too. and @ demi, u pointed out that some dont last long, do u know which brands those r?

Pompous Blue

I'm going to get my Steamer from SalonsRUs. They have a professional model for $139 and the home model for $88.00. You can't beat that!! + Free Shipping!

http://lclbeauty.com/products.php?cat=9
AtlantaJJ This is the one I have and don't forget to use the code exoticmommies to get $10 off.

I've had mine since June 2010 and can't live without it.

P.S. I don't know if it's exoticmommies or exoticmommie. Try them both; one of them will work.

AtlantaJJ

AtlantaJJ This is the one I have and don't forget to use the code exoticmommies to get $10 off.

I've had mine since June 2010 and can't live without it.

P.S. I don't know if it's exoticmommies or exoticmommie. Try them both; one of them will work.
Ohhhh....Perhaps I pulled the trigger too fast, I didn't see your post before I purchased. I paid $88.00 + I got free shipping. $10.00 off that would have been nice too! :drunk:

They had this message on page with the steamer details:

Limited Time
Promotional Price!
Please Note: Coupon or Discount Codes not valid on limited time promotional pricing
Not sure if the code would go through based on that message but I would have tried! :grin:

Pompous Blue

AtlantaJJ
That’s just their hook. That's not a promotional price.
Limited Time
Promotional Price!
Please Note: Coupon or Discount Codes not valid on limited time promotional pricing
When I purchased mine in 6/2010, the price was the same.
Details
Name
Unit Price
Quantity
Total
PRO-1037A
Beauty Salon Hair Steamer
$139.77
$139.77

Sub Total:
$139.77

Discounts:
$10.00

Shipping and Handling:
Free

Grand Total:
$129.77

For anyone who's ordering from them in the future here's the discount code information:
http://exoticmommies.blogspot.com/2009/08/10-dollar-discont-off-steamer-at-salons.html

You're going to love your steamer!

jamaicalovely

Does anyone know the status of this discount code? I tried using it and it said coupon not found expired or not applicable.

LisaMar

I refuse to get a table top steamer (Huetiful)...off to check out the steamers mentioned above. Thanks ladies!

Stepiphanie

I've had my steamer from salonsRus for 2 yrs now. It's currently on life support as I've managed to break the hood twice now. I'm gonna have to get a new one soon.

lucy

I am going to jump on this. I need some moisture in my life. I have never used a steamer, and didnt know the benefits until researching after someone here suggested it to me last week. Which one from lcl should I purchase?

Does it matter if I get the at home one or the professional?

MsLauren

im looking into getting a steamer within the next month. did you get the professional one or the home one??

drmuffin

I just got my LCL steamer - the home model. I haven't used it yet. I will use tonight after henna and I will keep ya posted!