Need help finding a song!!

God_Favor

Hello All,

I really need some info on a song that's been on my mind for awhile the problem is no one knows what I'm talking about it has an old feel to it, I thought maybe it was John. P Kee-but now I don't think so-It came out in the late nineties (maybe)............

I thought the name of it was "Alright" but nothing is coming up when I search for it-if my memory serves me right it is basically acapella with maybe drum playing--

The background sings :Alright it gonna be alright" then leader does the little ab libs "Alright"

I a little of the verse "Weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning, Alright" (I know that verse could be from a lot of gospel songs but- its all I could remember) the the choir joins in w/ the "Alright it gonna be alright"..................

Any Help??????????????????? Need name of song or artist???
TIA!

meka

Hello All,

I really need some info on a song that's been on my mind for awhile the problem is no one knows what I'm talking about it has an old feel to it, I thought maybe it was John. P Kee-but now I don't think so-It came out in the late nineties (maybe)............

I thought the name of it was "Alright" but nothing is coming up when I search for it-if my memory serves me right it is basically acapella with maybe drum playing--

The background sings :Alright it gonna be alright" then leader does the little ab libs "Alright"

I a little of the verse "Weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning, Alright" (I know that verse could be from a lot of gospel songs but- its all I could remember) the the choir joins in w/ the "Alright it gonna be alright"..................

Any Help??????????????????? Need name of song or artist???
TIA!

Dont know if this will help but I googled some lyrics and came up with Norman Hutchins..I copied and paste the lyrics below
Everything will be alright

The pressures of life

Get hard sometimes

But there's no need to worry

I know you're feeling kind of ow

Bug God's got it all in control

Just hold on to your faith

Never quit

And keep running this race

Everything will be alright

You tired of going through

All the time