need help for comparison pics

monie20032007

someone please tell me an easy way to make comparison pics. i tried paint but the pics came out huge

Thanks in advance

I do mine like this:

Go to Paint. Paste the first picture in. Go to Image -> Stretch/Skew and put in about 30% for both Horizontal & Vertical (you can go back and adjust the size if you want). Repeat for the second picture & drag it to the right of pic 1. Add whatever text you want (dates, etc) & Voila! That's it. Some people make theirs more fancy, but I don't have the inclination for all that.

I inserted my 3 pics in powerpoint, selected all three, and made them into a group. Then I saved it as a tiff. Then I used the Windows picture manager to crop the size down, and saved it as a jpeg. HTH

I do mine like this:

Go to Paint. Paste the first picture in. Go to Image -> Stretch/Skew and put in about 30% for both Horizontal & Vertical (you can go back and adjust the size if you want). Repeat for the second picture & drag it to the right of pic 1. Add whatever text you want (dates, etc) & Voila! That's it. Some people make theirs more fancy, but I don't have the inclination for all that.

Thanks, but my paint program is actin' straight stupid!:wallbash:

I inserted my 3 pics in powerpoint, selected all three, and made them into a group. Then I saved it as a tiff. Then I used the Windows picture manager to crop the size down, and saved it as a jpeg. HTH

Thanks, but maybe it just isnt meant for me to have a comparison pic:perplexed

when i go to get another picture it asks me if i want to save the previous one and it wont let me do both on one page

Hmm, in that case resize the first pic & save it. Then open the second pic & resize it. Copy the second pic. Open the first pic again & paste the second pic into that. If they ask you to save the second pic, just say no unless you want to keep the resized version. Hope that's not too confusing :spinning:.

Another alternative is open up the pics in a different program, open paint & then copy & paste them that way.

Cool I needed to know this. I want cool pictures in my siggy too!:yep: I tried it but now that I have them sized how do I post them here? It always says I have too many lines in my siggy:sad: Also, when I put pictures in a reply do they have to be attachments because they come out so small.

Last edited:
Back