need prayer

baby42

hello every one i am posting to ask for prayer i been praying and asking god to help me and my family to get a house everytime i get close to getting it the deal fail:confused: and this last been going on for about 3years now i have a chance to get another house right across the street from my family i am asking for prayer to get this one and would you be so kind to pray for me and my family to get this one i want to move close to my family in this new state thank you so very much:) :) :)

Guyaneek

I will keep you in prayer about your issue. Please remember that sometimes God doesn't allow things to happen for us for many of reasons. Trust and believe in him and if it is in his will, oh it will be done!!!!
Be blessed!!!

baby42

THANK YOU SO MUCH I AM BELIVEING THAT WHEN IT RIGTH FOR ME IT WILL HAPPEND:) AND I KNOW GOD KNOWS WHAT I NEED AND I WILL KEEP PRAYING BLESS YOU:)

Girl, you know I got you. Like Hezekiah Walker said..."I pray for you, you pray for me, I love you, I need you to survive...". That is SO true. As a matter of fact, imma pray for you right now. Be blessed sis.....

baby42

thankyou thegirltolove i love that song i have it in my cd player i will pray that GOD grant you the things that you pray for also GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME:rosebud: :rosebud: :rosebud: :rosebud: :rosebud: :rosebud: :rosebud: GODBLESSYOU

Last edited:

shalom

I'll be praying that God will bless you with the house he has for you and at the time intended.

Be blessed:)

baby42

thank you too shalom i am belive in the power of prayer i get to see the inside of the house this week end i will keep every body up TO date GOD BLESS YOU ALSO:) :Rose: :Rose: :Rose: :Rose: :Rose: :Rose: :Rose:

baby42

thank you for your prayers kweenameena and god bless you and i :Rose: :Rose: :Rose: :Rose: :rosebud: :rosebud: :rosebud: will keep every body posted I AM STEPING OUT ON FAITH THANK YOU

baby42

THANK YOU TOGETHERNESSINCHRIST A OLD SONG KEEPS COMEING TO MIND ITS JESUS ON THE MAIN LINE TELL HIM WHAT YOU WANT:) BE BLESS AND THANK YOU:rosebud: :rosebud: :rosebud: :Rose: :rosebud: :rosebud: :rosebud: