Prayer request

delitefulmane

Hi ladies! I come to you with a prayer request for my sister's best friend's mother! Specifically her family needs prayer, prayer for the mother to get off the ventilator and breathe on her own as well as peace for the entire family. I know prayer changes things, I have seen it happen. Already the doctors have been wrong b/c they initally gave her 48 hours to live and it has already been 72hours!! GOD IS GOOD:yep:!! Please prayer for this family!!

gottabme247

Father, I give you the glory and the honor because you are worthy of all of my praise. Lord, I lift up the family to you. You are all powerful and all knowing. You know what is on the hearts of everyone involved with this family. I pray that her very body comes into alignment now. Every muscle, every cell, and every organ in her body lines up and functions the way it is designed to function. Breathe into her body, so that she can begin breathing on her own without the ventilator. I pray that at this very moment you Lord are at work in talking to her right now. Angels are around her and ministering to her now. I lift up the rest of the family to you Lord, if there are any unresolved issues, let it be put aside. Let relationships be mended. You tell us Lord in your word that where two or three are gathered in your name touching and agreeing on ANYTHING that you are in the midst. Be the very God that each family member and friend represented needs you to be. You are a miracle working God and I give you praise in advance for healing her. Let your kingdom come and your will be done in all these things we ask in Jesus' Name. Amen