Need some help finding this wig?

naturalmanenyc

http://www.lhboutique.com/Lace-Front-Wigs-Synthetic-Hi-Temp-Jazmine-p/lhbjazmine.htm

I have wanted a wig like this Jazmine lace front, in this same color (4/27/30), for about a year. I have never been able to find it in a half wig style in the color combo that I want. Now that I am fully natural and my curls are about the same texture as the wig, I need to step up my search.

The closet that I have found are:

Mailbu Twist by Model Model

Malibu Twist in real life:

Polly by Outre (which I already have in #2).

Has anyone seen a wig in this Jazmine style that comes in 4/27/30?

Last edited:

Chameleonchick

I have malibu twist its so cute. Its just a little too light for me though. The one you are looking for is cute too. I hope you find it.

QueenNefi

We need to come up with a wig review thread. I Sometimes the wig you recieve looks nothing like the photo advertising it. I just ordered a couple of wigs and they look nothing like advertised.

I love the Malibu twist. It looks very natural.

naturalmanenyc

^^^I agree. Sometimes the wigs looks so nice on the photo but in person they are not even close. Also, some wigs, at least some BJ wigs, don't even have a photo of the actual style in the package but some other random style is pictured.

There is a recent thread on this site, photo gallery of half wigs on LHCF members.

naturalmanenyc

I plan to take a look at Nia Girl and Monroe Girl in person soon to see if I can make either of them work.

Thanks ladies.