Need to be able to do different fonts/ colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogmd

I can't change my fonts or change my font colors... does anyone have any idea how to do this?

discobiscuits

I can't change my fonts or change my font colors... does anyone have any idea how to do this?
Hi Dogmd! Well u've probably figured it out by now, but if not...
When u open a reply window look in the upper right corner u will see a tiny box with an A in it. If u click on it yor editor will open and u enter your own bulletin board code. Even if u don't activate the editor use the B I U keys over top of the reply window. If I was not using a pda I would do a screen print.

Allandra

Hi Dogmd! Well u've probably figured it out by now, but if not...
When u open a reply window look in the upper right corner u will see a tiny box with an A in it. If u click on it yor editor will open and u enter your own bulletin board code. Even if u don't activate the editor use the B I U keys over top of the reply window. If I was not using a pda I would do a screen print.
I had to go in and change her account settings for it to show up. I already fixed it for her. So, she's cool now.

blackbarbie

Maybe someone can help me. A couple of months ago something really weird happened to my screen as I was typing a response. I don't know if I hit the wrong button or what, but the writing on the entire screen got smaller.

Also, as I am typing this message (and any others that I type), I no longer have the option to change the font, italicize, bold, insert smilies, or anything of that nature. I don't even see the "edit" features at the top of the box that I am typing in. I have searched and clicked everything on the site to see what the problem could be but I have come up with nothing.

Can someone help?

Thanks in advance.

BB

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
blackbarbie - and all - if you find that you have this particular problem, I will need for you guys TO SUBMIT A TICKET , the link to which is in my signature. Trust me I am here to help, unfortunately due to the high work load I have, (tickets, random emails & PM's, and other administrative duties for this site) the ticket system helps me to organize and solve your problems. I am going to lock this thread to encourage everyone to submit tickets for only this particular type of problem. This particular problem occurs randomly to a very small percentage of subscribed members and I have to manually fix it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.