need your help y'all

GiGi55799

need your help y\'all

I pride myself on my non-breaking hair. Except I can't make that claim when it comes to shampooing and conditioning. Why is it that there always has to be that one or two strands on my hand when I shampoo. I am very careful about snags and tangles. I don't pile my hair on top of my head I just lean my head back and massage. Does anyone experience no breakage when washing and conditioning? What am I doing wrong??

Falon

Re: need your help y\'all

I don't think it is possible to not have a single strand break when you are poo. If it is less than 10 strands of hair consider yourself very lucky.

MrsQueeny

I agree. Remember hair is constantly growing, so it may be hair that has been pushed out for new hair. Unless it is coming out in clumps, I think you should not worrry. Queneesha

LABETT

I consider myself lucky too when I see only a few strands of hair when washing and combing my hair.

Dolce_Dawn

I agree w/all of the above. I mean, are we talking breakage (short hairs) or shedding (long hairs)? I'm sure your hair is fine.

Nay

One or two strands sounds like very little to me. Is that different than what you've experienced in the past? If you get about the same amount EVERY time, I would say don't sweat it.

I always have some hair come out during my washing/conditioning. But it's pretty much the exact same amount each time (I can make a small ball with it) so I guess that's just normal for me. Now, if it were suddenly twice the amount, I might wonder what the heck is going on.

Miosy

i don't get breakage when I wash but I do shed and if I am not carefull the shed hair will pull on a regular hair. I wash in four sections as oppose to all back because I can detangle better. Try washing in sections and see if you get less breakage.