Need Your Prayers

loolalooh

Hi ladies,

Please pray for me this week from Sunday, August 7 through Monday, August 15. It's been a really trying couple of years that has bled into an area of my life I never imagined would be touched. Please pray for God's will to prevail, whatever it may be. Pray for forces outside of God to lose.

Thank you in advance.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
loolalooh ...

Indeed I will pray for you. I also thank God for giving you 'Sweet Sleep', that you will not be awake at night in fear or worry regarding any of this.

Father, in the name of Jesus, on behalf of your precious daughter, known to us here as Loolalooh, I thank you for giving her peace in her heart; that you show her your full control over every situation and area of her life.

Father, I thank you that these issues succomb to your 'Words' as Jesus spoke to the wind and the sea... "Peace be Still" and they obeyed -- for the earth, the wind and the sea knows you as their Creator, that you are in control and none other. As so are each of life's circumstances, they must and they will bow to you, for it is you who has control over the life of your precious daughter who is calling and waiting upon you.

Father thank you for Isaiah 7:7-8 which says, 'this shall not stand, neither shall it come to pass and as it says in verse 8, 'it shall not expand it's boundaries'. Whatever the rages of this 'storm' presents, it shall not come any further. For you have promised in your Word, to perfect all that concerns us (Psalm 138:8) and all that concerns Loolalooh, has already been perfected and only you shall bring it to pass.

In Jesus' Name... Amen and Amen...

Loolalooh.... be at peace. You are not alone. :giveheart: