Neosporin AF $2.00

NOLA2NY

I originally posted this in the off topic discussion section...I was tired last nite. Sorry!

Today I went to CVS to but Neosporin after reading all the threads. I figured why not. When I checked out I noticed $2.00 displayed on the register so I figured oh, must a discount for 2.00 off, NO....it only cost $2.00. Need less to say I went back and got the remain tubes (only 2). As I checked out the cashier, (a guy) stated this stuff must be really good because so many people have come in to buy it even before it went on sale...LOL! It must be all the LHC Lurkers. So ladies if there is CVS in your area check them out. Neo AF for $2.00. You need a CVS discount card but you can that for free or use the cashier's they all have one. CVS for those who don't know is like a Rite-aid, or Walgreens. I just had to share.:D

alonshaw

Thanks for posting that, I Live in BK so i'll go check out the one on Flatbush, Thanks A lot. If there are any LHCF'ers in my area I might have to get a raincheck.

alonshaw

Okay, I just ran to CVS(literally ran), and it wasn't 2.00, it was 4.99 when on sale, and they dont carry Neosporin AF just the orginal and maximum strength. Just wanted to know if the AF one is the one that promoted hair growth, or if all of them do? Which is the best out of all of them? Thanx ladies.

mblake8

alonshaw said:
Okay, I just ran to CVS(literally ran), and it wasn't 2.00, it was 4.99 when on sale, and they dont carry Neosporin AF just the orginal and maximum strength. Just wanted to know if the AF one is the one that promoted hair growth, or if all of them do? Which is the best out of all of them? Thanx ladies.
I think the AF one is the one that promotes hair growth not the regular kind. the AF has Miconazole Nitrate 2% in it which helps you hair. You can also use Monostait Vaginal Cream

Crissi

hmmm, foot cream so is it better than mtg? cos theres a cvs down the street, i'll go and get some