NEVER TO LATE

Iammoney

Wealth magnet
Saturday, February 07, 2009 Print Article
Leave a Comment
It's Never Too Late
Dr. Zachary Tims, Jr.
All of us have made some bad decisions in life. Often, God will let us experience the bumps in the road to our destiny. I know you have thought maybe it is too late, I've made too many mistakes.

But realize that the bumps are designed to bring the flesh and the soul into a place of repentance, and reconciliation. God's love and grace keeps us on course because from God's perspective, it's never too late.

God is right in the mix with our destiny. He is not trying to figure out along the way what to do next, nor does God sleep or scratch his head wondering what to do with us.

"God [is] not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do [it]? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?." Number 23:19.

Nothing is too hard for God.

He already has a plan for your life. Jeremiah 29:11 says, "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."

Jesus told us in Mark 9:23, "... If thou canst believe, all things [are] possible to him that believeth." And in Jeremiah 1:12, "...Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it."

Something ought to make you jump up and shout when you read these scriptures. God loves us so much! He confirms his promises to us over and over in the Word. What He said, He will do.

Delay is not denial. Nothing is impossible for God. No matter how many times you've messed up, or how many times you failed. It's never too late!

The founder and pastor of New Destiny Christian Center, located in Opaka, Fl, Dr. Zachery Tims, Jr. is the author of "It's Never Too Late," through Charisma House Publications. His ministry can be seen worldwide in over 100 million homes daily through both radio and television broadcasts. For more information on Dr. Tims Jr., log onto www.ndcc.tv