New affordable product line: Curls by Sisters Smith

Sunshine_One

Hi Ladies!

I just wanted to give the heads up on a new line of products geared toward natural hair. The ingredients look great and the prices are wonderful. I just ordered the sample pack. Once I get it I will post a review. Also, the customer service is excellent. I emailed the owner several times before placing my order and each time she was quick to respond and very gracious.

I think the products may be good cheaper alternative to Miss Jessies.

Here's the website:

http://curlsbysisterssmith.com/default.aspx

Check them out!

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Thanks for posting this. Those prices are good! The products look great too. Have you used them yet? Can't wait for your review.

Sunshine_One

Thanks for posting this. Those prices are good! The products look great too. Have you used them yet? Can't wait for your review.

You all are very welcome. I've learned a great deal from being a member of this board over the years. I'm glad to share whatever information I have as well. I just placed my order yesterday and I received email confirmation this morning. She said it's 5 business day turn around, so hopefully I get them in time for next Sat's wash day. I don't have digital, just a web cam but I'll do my best to take clear pics w/ my review. In the mean time I saw a few reviews over on Nappturality. So you may want to check those.

@ Pokahantas, your ponytail rollerset technique has really worked for me. I occasionally use it when doing my twists for a more stretched out twist out, the results are great! Thanks for sharing. :)

Sunshine_One

UPDATE:

I received my sample pak a few days ago. I haven't had the time to try the products yet. Actually, I kinda of tired of curly styles and may opt for a professional flat iron today. But once I try the new products I will post a review. Hopefully it will be sometime next week.

I will say that the sample sizes have a good amount of product and the fragrances are not overpowering.

Sunshine_One

BUMPING! I want to know more about this line and wat fragrances did u get?

Hi Kurlee:

When you order the "Spoil me" sampler pak you get a different frangrance for each product. The following is what I have:

DEEEEP conditioner: Lavendar (substitute product for Body butter bar)
Hot Oil Treatment: Lavendar
Quick Fix Spray: Summer Garden
Hair Butter: Floral Blend
Wet Set Hair Pudding: Summer Citrus

I tend to like warme/sweet smelling hair products. If I decide to order full-size products I will choose either the vanilla or brown sugar. She discontinued the vanilla (for the summer) because it was not shipping well in the summer heat.

Also, as I mentioned in an above post, you can find some reviews of these products on Nappturality and Naturally Curly.com.

HTH