new dabur vatika hair product?

USCgirl08

I know a lot of yall use dabur products like the amla oil and such...but have have yall heard of their new product: Vatika root strengthening shampoo with almonds and coconut milk??? i cant seem to find it online to purchase...but I was wondering if anyone else heard of it.

MzOptimistic

USCgirl08 said:
I know a lot of yall use dabur products like the amla oil and such...but have have yall heard of their new product: Vatika root strengthening shampoo with almonds and coconut milk??? i cant seem to find it online to purchase...but I was wondering if anyone else heard of it.

I heard of it but can't find it online to purchase either. I found the vatika henna conditioner on ebay though. I want to purchase that so when I use my vatika oil I can shampoo my hair with the vatika henna conditioner. If you find it online...let me know:) or post the link.pleeaasseee:)

USCgirl08

okay..I'll be searching!!! lol If anyone else finds these products let us know or post it in the thread ..thannnkksss

He_Leads_I_follow

Hmmmm. That's interesting. I saw the shampoo and conditioner but didn't buy it because it wasn't mentioned here.:ohwell: It kind of looked like cheap and not thick enough for my 4a/4b hair. Maybe I'll try it...

WomanlyCharm

I've seen it at the indian store I frequent.
I didn't even really look at it too closely, I was more interested in finding my sunsilk amla shine. Love that stuff! :grin:

Next time I go I'll take a good look!

Brownie518

This is the only one I found so far:
http://www.eastwestbazaar.com/product_info.php?products_id=2794&sid=308a98ae1b7a92e30b14a0c6c10d9d63
Dabur Vatika Henna Cream Conditioning Shampoo

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Brand: Dabur[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]SKU:
Weight or volume: 400ml
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Enriched with Henna, Shikakai & Green Almonds.

Discover the feeling of soft and silky hair with vatika henna Shampoo's natural conditioning and gentle cleansing. Enriched with Henna, Shikakai and Green Almonds, it provides well-nourished hair, full of like!

Ingredients:

Water, Sodium Laureth, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Polyquaternium-7, Herbal Extracts, Trimethylsilylamodimethicone, Laureth-7 and Laureth-5, Fragrance, Glycol Stearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride.

Colors:

D&C Green No.6, D&C Yellow No.11[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In stock, same day shipping
Shipping Options

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tell A Friend[/FONT]

Click to enlarge

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Price: US $5.94[/FONT]

cocopuff

I just bought a bottle of this today. I only got the tiny, sample size and it cost me $1.99 at an Indian store. I haven't tried it yet but will post the results when I do.

Aalize

I've seen the poo at the indian store, but wasn't interested because of the sulfates.

Can someone post a pic of the conditioner?