Getting my Dabur Connect:What other Dabur Products are good besides Vatika Oil?

longhairlover

Hey ladies,

Which Dabur products do you like besides the Vatika Oil? I know they have a henna shampoo mixed with Shikakai I think it smells nice.

But for now i'm only familiar with the Vatika Oil from lhcf.

Should I buy the small size Vatika Oil's or the Larger ones?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

I :heart: Amla oil. I'm using it today as a prepoo with a few other things. I use it and definitely see less breakage especially when I'm doing a soaking wet braidout. Wouldn't do one without using amla oil 1st.:nono:

enscott14

I definitely agree with using Amla Oil. :yep: It has done my natural hair wonders! Oh and to warn you, PLEASE get the Dabur "Light" Amla Oil because the smell of the regular one is obnoxious! lol!

Good Luck!

Coffee

I shampooed with a oil mixture of amla and ****aki powders, shea, Jasmine, Jojoba, Mahabhringraj, Dudhi Herbal, Nilibhringadi, and Vatika oils, and was just blown away at how soft my hair was and still is!! My hair looks like I just had a perm!!

kiesha8185

Dabur Olive Oil! I never knew they made olive oil, and the bottle says it contains almond and other good stuff. Of course I couldn't understand the ingredients, but it smells good! When I get home, I'll ammend this post with more info

longhairlover

Wow ladies thank you for all the good advice.

Notes taken:
Amla oil light, I will ask the distributor for the olive oil also.

I'll let everyone know when I get the products for resale. Hopefully the distributor will sell the stuff to me at a good price so I can sell it for $1.99 like I saw in the indian stores around my way. Only thing is they were selling expired Indian products which is not good at all. Then some had no expiration date on them which was not good either because those could be expired as well.

Seeing how you ladies hair looks this stuff must be good. I need something to soften my roots this relaxer stretching is not working for me this stretch around.

I used the vatika oil before it was ok but it bought it expired lol! so who knows. I just can't take the ayurvedic herbal smells.

Will keep everyone posted on what i get.

longhairlover

Dabur Olive Oil! I never knew they made olive oil, and the bottle says it contains almond and other good stuff. Of course I couldn't understand the ingredients, but it smells good! When I get home, I'll ammend this post with more info

ok thanks, your hair looks fantastic is that from using the dabur stuff?

kiesha8185

Hey Longhairlover!

Sorry I'm so late. The oil is called Dabur Special: Quick Absorbing Light Hair Oil For Natural Shine Enriched with Lemon

Key Ingredients: Hibiscus, Lemon, & Iso propyl myristate

It's a very thin oil, and ot does absorb into the hair well.. smells really good.

Don't knwo if this is still new, but it's new to me!

I only used it once though, thank you for the compliement!

longhairlover

Hey thanks. The Dabur distributor which took weeks to get back to me said he's sold out of the cases for me to order said he'll be restocked by late Jan. or early Feb.

Does this oil have a bad odor? or does it smell good? I see you said it didn't absorb into the hair too well....did you like this particular oil by Dabur?

I will add this to my list and ask if he carries this. In order to get distribution I have to order by the case load.

If this is good i'll add it to my order.

thxs

Hey Longhairlover!

Sorry I'm so late. The oil is called Dabur Special: Quick Absorbing Light Hair Oil For Natural Shine Enriched with Lemon

Key Ingredients: Hibiscus, Lemon, & Iso propyl myristate

It's a very thin oil, and ot does absorb into the hair well.. smells really good.

Don't knwo if this is still new, but it's new to me!

I only used it once though, thank you for the compliement!

longhairlover

This is a little off subject but will you be carrying the powders as well?

I'm trying to see which distributor I will want to use for that. I used shikakai powder shampoo but it was by someone else other than Dabur. I will ask the distributor though about all the other products or just research their site.

I want to get the powders though, but with this thread I will keep everyone updated.

What powders do you use? or are interested in using?

MsKipani

Amla oil, Jasmine hair oil and the Vatika Henna Cream Conditioning Shampoo - I love this1 It has henna, shikakai and almonds :yep: I'm using this until I feel like mixing my own Shikakai poo

longhairlover

Ok I had saw the henna shampoo with shikakai in it. the smell was nice but every indian grocery store i went to the products were expired. This is what has made me decide to sell the Dabur and Indian products along with the Dominican products. I don't think it's good to sell expired herbal stuff. Every store expired products; I was so upset about that and was scared my hair would fall out so I didn't even bother to use the stuff, waste of money.

Amla oil, Jasmine hair oil and the Vatika Henna Cream Conditioning Shampoo - I love this1 It has henna, shikakai and almonds :yep: I'm using this until I feel like mixing my own Shikakai poo

nakialovesshoes

I'm trying to see which distributor I will want to use for that. I used shikakai powder shampoo but it was by someone else other than Dabur. I will ask the distributor though about all the other products or just research their site.

I want to get the powders though, but with this thread I will keep everyone updated.

What powders do you use? or are interested in using?

I use shikakai, amla, aritha, brahmi (if I can ever find it in my area) & I just gave my girlfriend some neem for her dandruff.