New from Nexxus Phyto Organics

MissB

Nexxus has reformulated the Therappe and Humectress and it is now part of the Phyto Organics salon line. The products are called Theratin Extreme Moisture Shampoo and Humectin Extreme Moisture Conditioner. I found these descriptions and ingredients at www.nexxusproducts.com:

Theratin
extreme moisture shampoo

THERATIN Extreme Moisture Shampoo helps restore and maintain hair’s vital moisture balance, transporting ultra hydrating emollients into the hair shaft to provide incredible manageability, unsurpassed elasticity and extraordinary shine. THERATIN rejuvenates dry, brittle hair with an exotic blend of cleansing Soapbark, nurturing botanicals and moisturizing Manuka Honey, rendering hair smooth, soft and silky. Pamper yourself with soothing aromatherapy essences of Pineapple and Coconut.

Benefits:

* Restores and maintains hair’s vital moisture balance
* Transports ultra-hydrating emollients into the hair shaft
* Rejuvenates dry, brittle hair
* Renders hair smooth, soft and silky
* Aromatherapy essences of Pineapple and Coconut pamper the senses
* Colour safe.

Ingredients:

Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide Dea, Coca- Midopropyl Betaine, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) Honey (Mel), Polyquarternium-10, Styrene Acrylates Copolymer, Panthenol, Allantoin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Magnesium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Coumarin, Parfum/fragrance.

Humectin
extreme moisture conditioner

HUMECTIN Extreme Moisture Conditioner helps restore and maintain hair’s proper moisture balance, transporting ultra hydrating emollients into the hair shaft to provide incredible manageability, unsurpassed elasticity and extraordinary shine. HUMECTIN corrects dry, brittle hair with a moisturizing blend of vitamins, minerals, Manuka Honey and Coconut Milk, rendering hair smooth, soft and silky. Pamper yourself with soothing aromatherapy essences of Sandalwood and Lime.

Benefits:

* Restores and maintains hair’s proper moisture balance.
* Transports ultra hydrating emollients into the hair shaft.
* Provide incredible manageability, unsurpassed elasticity and extraordinary shine.
* Corrects dry, brittle hair with a moisturizing blend of vitamins, minerals, Manuka Honey and Coconut Milk.
* Pamper yourself with soothing aromatherapy essences of Sandalwood and Lime
* Colour safe.

ingredients:

Aqua, stearalkonium chloride, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, mineral oil (paraffinum liquidum), cetearyl alcohol, hydrolyzed quinoa protein, cocos nucifera (coconut) fruit juice, leptospermum scoparium (manuka) honey (mel), hydrolyzed wheat protein, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, magnesium citrate, maganese citrate, polysor- bate 60, potassium sorbate, petrolatum, stearyl alcohol, disodium edta, dmdm hydantoin, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, peg-40 castor oil, methylparaben, propylparaben, benzyl salicylate, linalool, limonene, parfum/fragrance, red 4 (ci 14700), yellow 5 (ci 19140), blue 1 (ci 42090), red 33 (ci 17200).

I am not a fan of the original Nexxus line. But, I noticed the new items at Blooming Beauty in Potomac Mills mall today. I'm not sure how this compares to the original but it looks like they have added honey, sandalwood, and lime to the new version.

CityGirl415

Just bought some Theratin and Humectin and used it yesterday. Smells great and it made my hair so soft. It's cheaper to buy it from amazon.com, they have a special deal for both of them- 2 litters for $24 - $29.99